“my husband said best steak he ever ate (doesnt praise often)” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #80 of 108 Restaurants in Richmond
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Lexington, Kentucky
“my husband said best steak he ever ate (doesnt praise often)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2011

Just tried new wood grilled steaks at Outback. They were sooooo good. The salad was crisp, potato hot and fresh and steaks cooked as ordered and really yummy. My hubby had ribeye and i had sirloin. both excellent. very good service and manager came around to ask at every table about the food. Really a great dinner. will return ASAP

• Visited October 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Eastern Kentucky
“Truly awesome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2011

My wife and I had sort of written off Outback over the years because we didn't feel it was worth the higher prices you have to pay and the insanely long wait to get in. We decided recently to give them another go. We stopped in about 5:30 on Friday with our young daughter. At this early hour, they were already hopping. We were seated quickly once we told them we didn't mind to sit in the bar area. Our server may have been the BEST I've ever seen. I wish I could remember her name but it has been a few weeks. Immediately after looking at the menu, I realized that their prices are far more reasonable than they used to be. We ordered an app of cheese fries that were wonderful. I had a salad that was fresh and crisp with fantastic homemade ranch dressing. As an entree, I had a sirloin, my wife had fish, and my daughter had mac & cheese. Everybody was stuffed and raved about how good the food was. This visit made a believer out of my family that Richmond Outback deserves our business!

• Visited July 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Winchester, Kentucky
“22oz Porterhouse isn't 22oz”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2011

The 22oz Porterhouse isn't 22oz. I call he waiter and manager and told them I thought the stake was to small. They said it wasn't. They dis offer something different but that's what I came to eat. I wrote an email to OutBack and they told me it was 18oz and they would give me a coupon for another mill. The Richmond Out Back contacted me and said they where sorry and would send me a refund but they never did. I held off on writing this review to give them the opportunity to make this right and they lied. Once on the menu and then on how they where going to make it right. I think they have changes the menu. I won't eat at the Richmond Out Back again.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
St. Pete
“No Rules just DELICIOUS!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2010

This by far one of the finest Outback Steakhouses that I've eaten at. I currently live in Florida and any time I'm making the trip up I-75 to Ohio I make it a point to stop at this top notch store. The Proprieter (Anthony I think) even came to our table to check and see how the meal was, that's what I call fantastic service! Great place and great atmosphere! Keep it up guys!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere