“#1 place in town in my book” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Buffet
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Buffet
Richmond, Kentucky
“#1 place in town in my book”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

Our family favorite in Richmond. Buffet for lunch is tasty, diverse, and is the way to go. Dinner is fabulous but a whole lot more expensive than lunch. Our favorites- chicken tikka masala, saag paneer.... have never had anything we didn't like here.

lexington,ky
“great value for exotic food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2014

I had the opportunity to try this restaurant and was pleasantly surprised! The place was clean and the food was as advertised. I was seated upon entering by a waiter and drink order taken he was informative about what to try in the buffet line. They did a wonderful job with the chicken curry ,jasmine rice, and that potato dish was to die for. I will be eating at this place again! The buffet and tip for my server was less than ten dollars what a value for exotic food!

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Berea, Kentucky
“Delicious food for a great value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2014

My husband and I visit this restaurant frequently. We have never received anything other than delicious food. The servers are always nice and knowledgable if you have any questions. The lunch buffet is an excellent and wallet-friendly way to try out the Indian food. The buffet changes daily but always has a dish called chicken tikka masala which I have found is universally liked. I have convinced numerous friends and family to try out this restaurant. Not one has left without a smile and a full tummy. The menu is expansive so you are bound to find a dish you will like. From chicken, lamb and seafood to vegetarian dishes there is something for everyone. Please try out this amazing restaurant! You won't be sorry.

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Berea, Kentucky
“New adventure”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2014

Dining at Masala was a new adventure for my husband and me. We have had Indian cuisine in the past but not since moving to Kentucky. The food was delicious and the service was excellent. This was a birthday celebration for a group of 10 family and friends. They were ready for us with only a 30 minute prior to arrival phone call. I plan to return and try the lunch buffet so that I can sample more different dishes.

• Visited February 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Loved the buffet ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2014

Very good indian restaurant, food was above normal for an indian restaurant, service was also very good. The buffet was excellent and cheaper than I thought.