“Went because of Tripadvisor Recommendation and were not disappointed” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Masala Fine Indian Cuisine

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Buffet
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Buffet
Danville, KY
“Went because of Tripadvisor Recommendation and were not disappointed”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013

Before driving to Richmond KY we checked tripadvisor and found Masala Fine Indian Cruisine to be number one on the list. The meal was excellent and reasonable ($27 plus gratuity), admosphere was nice, but service was a little slow. Had we not been going to a concert, we would have enjoyed the slower pace.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“Excellent food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

My parents enjoy coming to Masala when they visit, and they live in a big city. I agree with the reviewer who said that the food is not very spicy, which we would prefer it to be. My husband loved the goat meat that used to be on the buffet, but they don't offer it anymore. Still, the food is plentiful and tasty. We come here frequently; it is one of my favorite places to eat in Richmond!

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Yum!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

I love having this restaurant so accessible to work. They have a lunch buffet daily. It makes it easy to have a quick and delicious lunch.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Savannah, Georgia
“Good Indian food in Richmond”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

I grew up in Richmond before ethnic food arrived. What an improvement - Masala Fine Indian Cuisine is interesting, affordable and served in an attractive restaurant space. Local university students, families, and tourists came and went during our leisurely meal.

You have traditional choices and control over the intensity of the seasoning. A mild yogurt dish is "medicine" to cool if something was too spicy. Someone who wants smoke out the ears may request a hot sauce on the side for dipping food into. The Long Island Tea was a good mixed drink; the mango lassi hit that half-dessert/half-drink spot.

Servings were large and the quiet, efficient service was attentive. I am going back before I leave town this trip.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Ohio
“Excellent food, even for non-afficianados of Indian food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013

We tried the Marsala's based on the Trip Advisor reviews while traveling, and thoroughly enjoyed our meals and the experience. My husband and I each had lamb, he the mango lamb and I chose the Saag Gosht (with spinach). They were very different from each other, but both wonderful. We equally enjoyed the service and the elegance of the table.