“Best Korean around!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 63 Restaurants in Radcliff
Cuisines: Korean
“Best Korean around!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014

Go here all the time! Super fast and amazing food! Gets busy at lunch but well worth it. Simply perfect!

Rhodelia, Kentucky
“Greatness ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2014

Songs is a small family run, "authentic" Korean restaurant. Nothing fancy, but clean, friendly, and affordable. Bulgogi is the best anywhere, and the yakimondu is delicious and made fresh to order. I can't get enough of this place.

Elizabethtown, Kentucky
“Great Korean Cusine”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2014

Outside of ROK, this is the best Korean food I've ever had. To echo my new friend Olivia B, "This place is a hidden gem". I'm new in town, so checking out all the new possibilities. I went into Song's today after work, based on Olivia and a co-workers recommendation. I was pleasantly surprised, once I found it. I was greeted by a very pleasant young lady, who tried to seat me. I told her I would like takeout, and she immediately got her pad and pen ready. Being somewhat familiar with Korean food, I ordered the Bulgogi, with an order of Kimbap and Steamed Mondu. The Bulgogi was very good. Not the greatest I ever had, but still well within the top ten. The Kimbap was in the same arena; not the greatest ever, but still quite wonderful. However, the true gem was the steamed Mondu. I can honestly say, without a shadow of a doubt, that I have not hand Mondu this good since the 1989 Super Bowl. That's another story in itself, but suffice it to say, this is the best Mondu I've had in 25 years. I will be trying the Yakimondu on my next visit, as well as the spicy chicken. I've never had Bibiimbap, but that might change in the near future. I will definitely become a "regular", if they will allow me. It would be great if they delivered... Wonder if we can make that happen???

Second visit to Song's, and true to my word, I ordered the Spicy Chicken and the Yakimondu. Too be honest, I've had better Yaki, but not in this country. So, not bad. The spicy chicken blew me away though. It was exactly like the spicy chicken served in the small restaurant outside of Camp Carrol in good ole ROK. Perfect in every way.

• Visited February 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Radcliff, Kentucky
“Fresh and Authentic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2014 via mobile

Song's is our go to restaurant when we want flavorful Korean food. The food is consistently good. The cucumber kimchee is fantastic! Dining in is always accompanied with tasty extra little sides. Without fail, you will be asked if yo would like more. The service is always warm and welcoming.

Visited February 2014
Arlington, Virginia
“The Real Deal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013

The food is just like in Korea, with real Korean folks running the place. Very fast and attentive service. I tried the Kalbi, which was a generous portion, marinated wonderfully, and nicely grilled and served on a sizzling cast iron skillet plate with the usual pickled vegetables and metal bowl of rice on the side. When I asked for a second round of vegetables, they were cheerfully and quickly served up with no extra charge. Delish! One note, they are closed on Sundays.

• Visited November 2013