“Could Have Been A Little Quicker” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #23 of 64 Restaurants in Radcliff
Elizabethtown, Kentucky
2,694 helpful votes 2,694 helpful votes
“Could Have Been A Little Quicker”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2014

Had to go to Fort Knox last month for business and this restaurant was on the way. Directly off the main road, so it's not like driving to it cost me any time.

Going inside did.

With the drive thru about 10 cars deep, I decided to go inside. All I got was a chocolate shake and a drink (which you feel yourself), but it seemed like they had to wait and fill several larger orders before they could get to mine (although mine was only one product they had to fill themselves since I got my own drink).

I guess if I had done drive thru it would have forced it faster.

Barely made it to Fort Knox in time.

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Elizabeth City, North Carolina
“Not So Fast!!!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2014

I was staying at the Hampton Inn and I was in a hurry so I thought… this is great I can grab something to eat quickly and be on my way. Boy was I wrong… I waited 15 minutes to place my order and the funny thing is they were not crowded. They had more people working behind the counter than they had customers. There was two customers placing their orders at the counter and three in front of me. It appeared that everyone was in training and waiting to be told what to do. I started talking to a lady behind me and she joked “how many people does it take to take and order at McDonald s”. After I placed my order my food came approximately 5 minutes later. So much for fast food!!!

• Visited January 2014