“Come on, Really? I know Arby's can do better!” 2 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #31 of 64 Restaurants in Radcliff
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Detroit, Michigan
“Come on, Really? I know Arby's can do better!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 29, 2012

The roast beef was dry dry dry. I had to add plenty of sauce to choke it down. Fries were good but that was the only thing.

• Visited February 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Louisville, Kentucky
“Terrible”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2011

I am always getting short something from these people. The only reason I eat here is there isn't much choice in this one horse town! The food isn't as good as other Arby's but what can you do?

• Visited June 2011
Usa, Japan
“Never get it right”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2011

I have been to this Arby's location MANY times over the last few years and each time I slap myself and ask why! I don't think my order has ever been done right the first time. The drive through is the slowest in the area - even if you are the only person in line and only want a soda! I kid you not. If you go in, it is not much better. The food never seems to be the temperature it should be. The place usually has a strange smell to it. Don't get me wrong - my family and I LOVE Arby's. Just not this location. I think they give the chain a bad name.

• Visited March 2011
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
“Horrible service, and attitudes when THEY messed up and overcharged me.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2011

I ate lunch there with my four children. I ordered 4 kids meals, two of them with punch. I had to wait almost 20 minutes for our food when there were very few customers. My order got messed up, and I discovered that I had been charged for 7 drinks instead of five. The manager had a ghetto attitude and first tried to tell me it was because the juice boxes were more. When I pointed out that there were 7 drinks on the reciept, she refunded me for one of them, with obvious irritation. When I pointed out that I was refunded for one drink, she tried to tell me no there were two I was refunded for. Seriously, I am not that stupid. I dropped it and ate with my children. I could feel the manager's
resentment toward me. It was very uncomfortable. No wonder there were hardly any customers in there. The food tasted OK, but the whole experiance was very uncomfortable.

• 3 of 5 stars Food
Dallas, Texas
2,007 reviews 2,007 reviews
1,481 restaurant reviews
“Arby's Radcliff KY”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2010

We are finding more and more inconsistency among Arby locations and this one falls in that category, There were no customers in the restaurant when we entered and that is never a good sign. We ordered from the dollar menu however let me caution as that may be confusing as all items are not a dollar. look for the small print "and up". The roast beef sandwich had one small thin slice of roast beef on a less than fresh bun. At least the drink cup was a regular drink cup and not a small clear plastic glass given us at one Texas location.French fries had been cooked much earlier and were soft and soggy with grease.The seating area was not all that clean as tables could have been cleaned and the floor swept. We think we will look for another fast food place the next tiem we are in the area.