“Kill Me Now.” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn Prestonsburg

You added Quality Inn Prestonsburg to your Saves list
Quality Inn Prestonsburg
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1887 US Hwy 23N, Prestonsburg, KY 41653-8661 (Formerly Heritage House Hotel)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in Prestonsburg
Memphis, Tennessee
“Kill Me Now.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2011

Mildew and musty beyond belief. Went through an entire can of Fabreze with no improvement. I should have stayed on the road a drove to my death.

• Stayed July 2011

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
OHIO
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2010

When this room was booked in advance, we requested a first floor room for various reasons. This was promised. When we went to check in, the lobby and parking lot was full of drunks from karaoke in the adjacent bar. The first floor room became a third floor room. The staff attempted to show us where the elevators were but all lights were cut off in the hallway and it was impossible to see where they were referring to. There were no parking spaces as they were all occupied by the clientele of the bar. This was a poor experience and the staff didn't handle it well at all. We asked for a refund and went up the road to Louisa to stay. The management could afford to train their desk help to a higher level of proficiency.

Stayed September 2010, traveled with family

Travelers are raving about these Prestonsburg hotels

Charleston wv
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2010

On a recent business trip I stayed at this hotel. The room was clean and comfortable, pool was cool but felt good, food in hotel was really good. I left a wakeup call but did not recieve it and person at front desk said they called. The deluxe breakfast buffet was lacking variety more what I would call a continental breakfast. This is a good hotel very comfortable and clean, great location front desk staff could be a little less argumentative.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled on business
Cincinnati
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2009

We just stayed at the Heritage House Hotel, in Prestonsburg, Ky. It was a very nice experience. The room was quite clean, the staff friendly, and the prices reasonable. The wifi worked perfectly. Our cell phones worked too, although you can't always expect that in a mountaneous, rural area. It certainly isn't the hotel's fault if cell phones don't work! My advice, leave the electronics at home and enjoy the ambiance and beauty of Eastern Ky. Be out of your room as much as possible, the area is fabulous!

• Stayed October 2009, traveled with family
Cincinnati, OH
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2009

I am forced to write this in the lobby of the hotel, since my wireless internet does not work. My cell phone doesn't have service in my room, and even though I would have range in a higher floor, they refuse to let me change rooms. They claim that since I walked in the room, it's mine and I cannot switch. One of my room phones doesn't work, and it smells like fungus. Please do not choose this hotel!

• Stayed August 2009, traveled on business
Louisville, KY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2009

My wife and I stayed in Eastern KY to attend a funeral. We saw the positive reviews of The Heritage House on TripAdvisor and decided to book a room. The hotel was in a very convenient location and the room was very clean. We didn't get an opportunity to try the breakfast (overslept) but the coffee was excellent. Also, when I asked for directions at the front desk, the young lady was very helpful and courteous.

We highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed July 2009, traveled as a couple
Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2009

my husband and I searched everywhere in the area for a hotel, and there were none to be found, but thanks to your receptionist Tina we got a room in your lovely hotel. She called several area hotels and hotels in neighboring towns looking for any with open rooms, and came up empty. She then proceeded to check logs for your hotel and found us a room for the night. My husband and I come to Prestonsburg twice a year and normally stay at the Super 8, but from now on we will be booking reservations with your establishment.

• Stayed May 2009, traveled as a couple

Been to Quality Inn Prestonsburg? Share your experiences!