“Great Weekend” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Clintwood, Virginia
“Great Weekend”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

My wife and I decided unexpectedly to visit the Texas Roadhouse in Pikeville.We knew to plan on going before 5 on a weekend because of the large crowds that frequent this very popular place.We both ordered house sirloins,baked potato,salad and french fried pickles.I rarely get an appetizer but this one is well worth the money.Needless to say,we brought home more food than we ate.The service was impecable and the establishment is well-managed with great support thru their employees.If you have not eaten here,you are Missing Out!

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

lex nc
“great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

Ribs fantastic enough ribs for two adults with plenty left over to take home the next day and enjoy.

Visited June 2013
Pikeville, Kentucky, United States
“The busiest restaurant in Pikeville.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

My daughter loves Andy's steak meal! I choose between the country fried steak or a sirloin meal and they are prepared well. Take out can result in some mixups... Check your order before leaving.

Visited July 2013
Grundy
“Terrible”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

This was one of three times I have visited this particular Texas Roadhouse. I have had good experiences in the past, but this time was so bad that I must report. The food was ok, but there were so many gnats flying around that it made me sick. The manager apologized and said that he wasn't sure where they had come from but they would be taking care of it. By the time I left the restaurant I had picked 4 out of my wine. If it is that bad outside of the kitchen imagine what it must be like inside....

• Visited July 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Kankakee, Illinois
“Good meal, great environment”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

The food is exactly what you expect, great steaks and sides. Our server Kayla made us welcome and special but not part of the singing buffoons that sometimes frequent this chain (wait staff). The second best part of the visit was that the volume of the music was noticeably lower than others in this chain. There is a natural level of noise in such a busy place but the country music did not try to drown that out by sheer volume. Kudos to the local management. The best part of our visit Kayla, she was truly an exceptional server and we were very glad to have her.

Visited July 2013