“Very Pleasant Stay” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Paris
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Very Pleasant Stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

When making the reservations on the phone, the staff was very friendly and helpful. Once I arrived you could tell that the staff took pride in the hotel. I would recommend this hotel if ever you are in the area.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
PatelDan, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Paris Inn, responded to this review, July 17, 2014
Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 859-987-0779.

BEST WESTERN Paris Inn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Saginaw, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

Helpful staff, clean rooms and great location. I recommend this hotel if you are in the area! I haven't slept better in quite some time! If you visit here and are in need of ANYTHING, the nice ladies at the front will definitely take great care of you!

• Stayed July 2014

Washington, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2014

Extremely friendly staff who go out of their way to make you comfortable and be of assistance. We recommend Best Western in Paris, KY to anyone who are traveling through this locale. Loved the pool and the access to free internet. Plus, we were close to the historic areas both in Paris and in Lexington. Highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

PatelDan, Manager at BEST WESTERN Paris Inn, responded to this review, July 6, 2014

Paris, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2014

We hosted a week-long event that brought 50 people from all over the country, staying at this hotel. The rooms were very nice, and the staff members went out of their way to accommodate the guests and make everyone feel welcome. We highly recommend this location.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends

Fort Wayne, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014

This was a nice hotel with fairly new renovations. Breakfast was great and they regularly cooked additional hot items as needed. Staff was very nice at the front desk and at breakfast. We would definitely stay again next year on our trip.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

FREEPORT, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2014

I have been staying here for over 10 years now and they have always been compassionate and accomadating to all of my and my families needs. I feel safe there and now that I am a widow I still feel safe. Great staff

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

dan p, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Paris Inn, responded to this review, June 3, 2014

Zephyrhills, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

I've Stayed in Many Hotels on my business trips an, this is a very clean hotel. Beds were VERY Comfortable an excellent breakfast. The front staff lady Ms. Marilyn, Is a Wonderful Lady. I am not from the area and she help me so much. She is very informative of the area, which was very helpful. Yes i would 100% recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Just tell Ms. Marilyn at the front desk your request, she will help you with your accommodations.Ver...