“Great stay!” 5 of 5 stars

Save up to 20%
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Paris
“Great stay!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

Stayed at the Best Western Paris Inn for the first time Sept 28-29, 2012, while in Paris for the annual Secretariat Festival. Could not have been more pleased. The location is convenient, staff was very friendly and helpful, room extremely clean, comfortable and appropriately priced. Definitely will stay here again when I'm in the Paris/Lexington area!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Fayetteville, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

We have stayed here several times while visiting family in the area and have never had a bad experience. The rooms are clean, the staff friendly and the breakfast is adequate. We usually request a room in the new section, close to the pool for the kids and are always accommodated.

Room Tip: The rooms in the newer section are just a bit bigger and closer to the pool.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Lodi
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2012

We recently stayed at this Best Western and we could not have been more disappointed!! I had been reading reviews on hotels for our last vacation and most were pretty accurate but the ones left for this place were very misleading. Yes the staff is pleasant, BUT this hotel is not exactly a nice hotel. They have updated the rooms BUT the key card slots to all the buildings DO NOT work!! The cleaning was not very thorough & the breakfast - while doable was not very healthy. Oh and for people that do decide to stay here & would like a beer or glass of wine on a Sunday - you are out of luck. Its a dry city on Sunday's. And there is a Fire department right near the hotel - so you do hear sirens most of the night. The cost was ridiculus for the hotel.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Longview, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2012

I stay in the area several times a year. I have the option of staying in bigger city like Lexington, Georgetown, or Winchester as my business is in all those areas. I choose to Stay at the Best Western In Paris, KY.

It is exceptionally clean, quiet, and the staff is friendly. They go out of their way to be helpful. I cannot name any one as the whole staff are great.

The breakfast is always good. I love the waffles. '

Since I was there the last time they have done almost a complete remodel, New beautiful furniture and pictures. The beds are outstandingly comfortable.

I did not book way in advance like I normally do, only a week and there were no non smoking rooms, but the staff assured me they were cleaned well and I would not smell smoke. I was a little worried, However, I was pleasantly surprised, my smoking room was very nice and I did not smell smoke.

I will be back again in about 3 months.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Chicago
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2012

On one travel site I saw that this was a 3 star, i wouldn't give it that. But I would say it was a good nights sleep. The room has a thermostat, microwave, refrigerator, and decent beds. They do have a breakfast included in the room, but not worth it. We went to Subway, stuck some sandwiches in the refrigerator, and was happy with that. The only down side, and this I often wondered about, why do people slam their doors in hotel rooms. There are people sleeping. And when we looked at who it was, housekeeping.

We go down to the Kentucky Horse Park a couple times a year. This is a hotel we would consider coming back to. If we have a budget for more- we will stay elsewhere, but if we need a good room at a decent price, this is where we will be.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
kenosha
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2012

I have stayed at this Best Western many times in the last 10 years. I look forward to staying there . I like the rates, location and size of the rooms. An older hotel, but well renovated and maintained. It's a great hotel but if any of you are looking to save money then book it over the phone. They usually have good deals if you call the property directly. Nice friendly staff and superb breakfast...

• Stayed April 2012, traveled solo
Longview, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2012

Having business all over, I like to stay at a good quality hotel. This hotel meets all my requirements. Clean, great wifi, good breakfast, super friendly staff. I have always enjoyed my stay at this Best Western hotel.

Room Tip: I have always had a good room, so not sure how to answer this.
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled on business

Been to BEST WESTERN Paris Inn? Share your experiences!