“A very comfortable Hotel” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #14 of 28 Hotels in Paducah
La Crosse WI
“A very comfortable Hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

I have stayed at various Comfort Inn Suites and this one was not only very clean but the suite was very comfortable and the staff very helpful.
The lady at the desk provided me a list of local restaurants where I could get a 10% discount and I took one within walking distance.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Steeleville, IL
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2013

We have stayed at Comfort Suites across the country and by far was the worst one. The halls have a horrible smell. The bathroom door did not close and you had to use a notebook binder to wedge under the door to keep it closed. Our second night they deactivated both our room keys and had the rudeness to blame it on us even when the keys were kept in two different places. They don't have any extra pillows or blankets so don't bother asking because all you will get is attitude. The beds mimic plywood so we were trying to cover the bed with pillows that they don't have.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
tstorms, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, March 11, 2013
Thank you for leaving us your feedback here on Tripadvisor, although it is not positive I still apprecitate your time and comments. I sincerely apologize that your stay wasn't enjoyable. For the comments I have addressed them with each department and action plans are in place to correct them very quickly. We always have extra linens and pillows available for the guest, unfortunately you were given incorrect information and that has been addressed. If I can help you further you may contact me directly.

Again, my sincere apologies -

Timothy W. Storms, Area Director of Sales & Marketing
Jacksonville, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2013

We enjoyed our stay at the Comfort Suites in Paducah, KY and had a great experience. The hotel location was convenient, near the Interstate and close to restaurants and stores. The hotel manager provided his business card at the desk and in rooms, with his cell phone number for any guest needs. The room was spacious and very clean. The breakfast was very good and service was friendly. We had a good night's sleep and staying at this hotel helped us recharge our batteries on our long trip.

Room Tip: Make your reservation in advance through the Choice Hotels central reservations, as the hotel can fi...
Harrodsburg, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013

I have been staying at this hotel for many years so I have seen many changes but one thing that has always been consistant is the wonderful staff that has been there. From the front desk clerk Janet who always greats me with a big hello when I arrive to Lloyd the manager who always ask how everything is going to Ella the night clerk who has a very nice breakfast set up for everyone at the hotel. I can't think of another hotel I'd rather stay at in the area.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

Our family had a recent gathering in Paducah. My niece frequently stays at the Comfort Suites when she is there because of their indoor pool. We had 5 rooms booked, and we all enjoyed our visit. The staff is very friendly and helpful.

Bloomington, Wisconsin
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013 via mobile

First time we have ever encountered a front desk clerk that told us we could get a lower price by booking online. We tried but room not available..
Room okay but nothing but average. I'd try a different place or different location next time.

• Stayed January 2013
tstorms, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, January 23, 2013
Thank you for taking time to leave us your feedback here. I apologize for the front desk clerk advising you to check rates online and I have researched which clerk was assisting you and addressed that concern with here. I apologize you wasn't completely satisfied with our hotel, this is unusual to hear and we will definitely use your comment as a training tool and improve anyway possible.

If you are ever back in the Paducah area I welcome you to give us another try.

Kind regards,

Timothy Storms, Area Director of Sales & Marketing
Coal City
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

we have stayed here before and has always been clean, comfortable, and with great service good breakfast i do recommend to everyone this is a very nice place and am staying there again tonight for a funeral in the area

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for taking time to leave us a review. I am delighted to hear you were pleased with your stay enough to stay with us again. We definitely appreciate you (our loyal guest) and look forward to seeing you again when you are back in the Paducah area.

Kind regards,

Timothy Storms, Area Director of Sales & Marketing

Been to Comfort Suites? Share your experiences!