After a long day on the road, this hotel was a welcome treat. The gentlemen at the desk was very helpful, the room was just what we requested and clean. Beds were very comfy and the hotel was quiet. What more could you ask? Well, a great breakfast and good comfort food at 5:30. I felt the price was reasonable and a good value.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Suites Paducah Hotel
- Drury Suites Paducah Hotel Paducah
- Drury Hotel Paducah
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Drury Suites is conveniently located in the middle of St. Louis and Nashville—but beautiful Paducah stands on its own with its bustling Lower Town Art District, scenic riverfront, and an impressive Quilt Museum. Drury Suites offers its guests a variety of free extras – take, for example, our free hot breakfast. At Drury, “hot” means scrambled eggs, biscuits & gravy, sausage and make-your-own Belgian waffles. In the evening, join us at our 5:30 Kickback® for free hot food and cold beverages. Our rotating menu features a variety of hot foods, baked potatoes, garden salad, beer, wine, mixed drinks and more! To burn off all of those free extras, Drury has a 24-hour exercise center and a parking lot to jog around. Lastly, Drury’s free wireless Internet and free long distance calls will ensure you can keep tabs on all of your posse back home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Drury Hotels Company, LLC, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Drury Suites Paducah reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.