We stopped here on our way south, and it was so great we decided to stay on our return trip. The staff is awesome. The "snacks" in the evening were more than enough to fill up our kids for dinner - chicken fingers, nachos, hot dogs, soup, salad and more. The breakfasts were equally hearty. Saves a bunch of money when traveling with kids! And the 3 free cocktails each helped mom and dad unwind. The suites were roomy, and we slept in privacy with our kids happily settled in the main room on a sofa sleeper and their own TV. Wish we had these in the Midwest!
- Also Known As:
- Drury Suites Paducah Hotel
- Drury Suites Paducah Hotel Paducah
- Drury Hotel Paducah
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Drury Suites is conveniently located in the middle of St. Louis and Nashville—but beautiful Paducah stands on its own with its bustling Lower Town Art District, scenic riverfront, and an impressive Quilt Museum. Drury Suites offers its guests a variety of free extras – take, for example, our free hot breakfast. At Drury, “hot” means scrambled eggs, biscuits & gravy, sausage and make-your-own Belgian waffles. In the evening, join us at our 5:30 Kickback® for free hot food and cold beverages. Our rotating menu features a variety of hot foods, baked potatoes, garden salad, beer, wine, mixed drinks and more! To burn off all of those free extras, Drury has a 24-hour exercise center and a parking lot to jog around. Lastly, Drury’s free wireless Internet and free long distance calls will ensure you can keep tabs on all of your posse back home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Drury Hotels Company, LLC, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Drury Suites Paducah reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.