“Wow!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Auburn Place Hotels and Suites

You added Auburn Place Hotels and Suites to your Saves list
Auburn Place Hotels and Suites
3994 Hinkleville Road, I-24 & US 60, Paducah, KY 42001 (Formerly Holiday Inn Express Paducah)   |
Ranked #2 of 28 Hotels in Paducah
“Wow!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2013

Wonderful property that's conveniently located but surprisingly quiet. VERY clean hotel & friendly staff! Best lodging experience I've experienced in my travels. The entire hotel was beautiful from entryway, tile, carpeting, elevator, ice machine, and don't for the room!!! Comfy, bed, pillows soft towels, love seat, relaxing whirlpool, & LG flat screen all set in a very well maintained environment. Raving to all my family & friends about this stay. Can't wait to return!

Room Tip: rooms further from the interstate are of course quieter but the walls are well insulated which muffl...
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Peoria, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2013

We stayed 2 nights over the weekend and was very pleased with the hotel. It was clean, comfortable and roomy. The staff was friendly and service was good. It was reasonably priced for all the amenities and considering it was suites instead of a standard hotel room. It had 2 double beds, a nice work desk & chair, flat screen tv, chest of drawers, table with 2 chairs, couch, wet bar with microwave, frig, and sink, and a roomy bathroom. Free wifi, breakfast, gym, heated pool, hot tub, and milk and cookies at night. We never felt cramped and it was very quiet. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Southwest
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2013

After reading other reviews, then waxing and waning as to whether they were real, decided to stop anyway due to the weather. The reviews left me expecting a lot. I have to say that everything is true!!!

The personnel are extremely friendly and accommodating (upgraded to a fantastic, HUGE whirlpool suite - I think it is the largest hotel room whirlpool I have ever seen). I felt very welcome.

This place is spotless and seems new; the maintenance is impeccable. The meticulous attention to detail met even my tough standards. As others have said, the rooms are extremely spacious. Bed was very comfortable and I appreciated the pillow choices and embroidered pillow cases previously mentioned in other reviews. Room was extremely quiet leading to a very good night's rest. There is real pride of ownership here!

Breakfast is a notch above competitive venues -- good variety, kept warmer and fresher than most and a bit better quality.

The next time I "pass through" Paducah, I won't. Now that I have discovered Auburn Place Hotel and Suites, it is my new "getaway" destination. I look forward to my next stay.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Morris, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2013

Stopped in Paducah because of weather. Excellent hotel: nice beds, clean, friendly, hot breakfast, free USA Today. The room had two double beds, a pull-out sleeper sofa, microwave, and mini fridge. The showerhead was wonderful. The indoor pool and large spa were nice and warm. Hot cookies and milk were offered between 8 & 9:00 pm. Breakfast had biscuits and gravy and pancakes in addition to cereals, muffins, etc. Offered scrapers to use on our car, or they offered to assist in cleaning our car if we let them know 30 minutes before we left. How many hotels do that? Ate at Applebees next door, but many other restaurants on this exit off Interstate 24. Used coupon in Travel coupon booklets obtained at visitor center at state line, but you can also get them at gas stations off the interstate. We will definitely stop again on our travels.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
Madison
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2013

I'm very picky about where I lay my head when traveling. In his quest to find a 'cheap' hotel my husband booked thus hotel blindly from Priceline. Needless to say, I was not happy. When we arrived I was immediately pleased. The staff was super friendly, the lobby was immaculate. We were very happy with the size and cleanliness of the room. This will now be our 'go-to' hotel when travelling North.

• Stayed November 2013
Huntsville, AL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013

We had to do a quick trip up to Paducah to pick up our Airstream last week. I hurriedly checked the recommendations and cane up with the Auburn. Once I got to thinking about it I began to worry... no local listing, no info to speak of on the web... but then I thought "what the heck, it's only one night...".. And what a night it was... excellent staff, beautifully maintained facility, and believe it or not... a great breakfast in the AM. Too bad more outfits don't emulate the Auburn.

Ralph

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Georgetown, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2013

One of the best aspects of our 2,600 mile trip to the Midwest was our stay at Auburn Place. Used the Interstate Coupon book and got a terrific price on the room and was so impressed with the lodging and the staff. The suite rooms really were comfortable and had everything one could want. The indoor whirlpool felt terrific after twelve hours on the road. The hotel staff was friendly and very accomodating. Loved the warm cookies and milk in the evening. Breakfast with freshly made pancakes was excellent. Will make it a point to stay there again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Been to Auburn Place Hotels and Suites? Share your experiences!