“Clean, comfortable and pet friendly” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Pear Tree Inn Paducah

You added Pear Tree Inn Paducah to your Saves list
Pear Tree Inn Paducah
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   5006 Hinkleville Rd, Paducah, KY 42001 (Formerly Hampton Inn Paducah)   |
Ranked #10 of 28 Hotels in Paducah
Breckenridge, Colorado
“Clean, comfortable and pet friendly”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

I have stayed in Drury Inns before but this was my first visit to their Pear Tree Inn budget hotel. The service was good, and breakfast was more than you get in many places. I was very satisfied and would stay there again.

Room Tip: I was on the side away from the interstate and had no noise to put up with. Can't speak to the...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Indianapolis< IN
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013 via mobile

The Pear Tree had everything I needed. My room was clean and comfortable the location was very good. All at a great price. There are many chain restaurants within walking distance. Check in was quickly handled by the friendly front desk associate.

• Stayed June 2013
Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

This hotel is a budget hotel but it was a very nice budget hotel. It is close to the highway. The rates were very reasonable. The beds didn't have "upscale" linens but they were very comfortable. The breakfast didn't have any meat or eggs, just the typical continental breakfast.

• Stayed May 2013
High Point, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

I stayed at the Pear Tree Inn for just one night while traveling through Paducah. The room was clean and the bed comfortable. I frequently travel with dogs, and they do allow them at this hotel. When I checked in it was after dark and at first I couldn't find where the grassy area was around the hotel for dog-walking (I just saw some very narrow grass medians along the parking), but after walking all the way around the hotel found the grassy area adjacent to the larger Drury Inn next door. It would have been helpful if the front desk clerk had told me about this, but it wasn't a big deal.

During the night I had a little trouble maintaining the temperature in the room; it seemed to fluctate between warm and stuffy and chilly quite a bit, until I figured out it was better to keep the fan on the AC unit running at all times so the room wouldn't get stuffy. A few times during the night there were people talking in the hallway and doors would slam (I was on the first floor), so I wouldn't exactly call it a quiet hotel.

The hotel doesn't seem to put a lot of effort into breakfast in my opinion... I made a waffle, and it was chewy. I didn't particularly like coffee either and ended up buying some at the adjacent Panera Bread next door. Given the option, I probably would just go over to Panera for breakfast altogether next time.

I wouldn't say I had a fantastic stay at this hotel, but it was good.

Room Tip: Consider the Drury Inn next door... it had rooms that opened to the outside which may make it seem a...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
DruryHotels, General Manager at Pear Tree Inn Paducah, responded to this review, June 3, 2013
Thank you for staying with us at Pear Tree Inn. We always appreciate hearing from our guests and are happy to hear that your room was clean and comfortable. We are sorry to hear that there were issues with the quietness during your stay and our breakfast. Your comments have been passed along to our team. It is our mission for guests to enjoy a comfortable and clean stay! We truly appreciate your business and do hope to see you as our guest again soon.
Sheridan, Wyoming
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013

Paducah is a great place for us to stop on our way north and the Pear Tree Inn is our favorite motel there. Put it in the no-frills category which suits is just fine, but all of the other features are there: clean rooms, comfortable beds, friendly staff (they forwarded a pillow I left behind a couple of years ago -- no charge!), and the rates are the best you'll find for what you get. Watch out if you plan to stop in Paducah during the big quilt show in April each year -- rooms become impossible to find at that time.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

I'm a manager at a privately owned hotel in Kansas City, and I was very pleased with my stay here. I decided to stay here because of the reviews alone and it stood up to all my expectations. The evening associate, Kristen, was very friendly and extremely helpful. I'm happy to see such a clean and comfortable hotel so reasonably priced!! Stay here you won't be disappointed:-)

• Stayed May 2013
Paducah
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013

If you need a good room at a great price, the Pear Tree Inn is a really good choice in Paducah. It is owned by Drury, and the hotel is no frills, but you'll have no reason to complain. The staff was friendly, the room was super clean. Overall a good, budget place to stay. You are in the main mall/chain-restaurant area.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends

Been to Pear Tree Inn Paducah? Share your experiences!