“Very Nice” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Comfort Inn Paducah

Save Saved
You added Comfort Inn Paducah to your Saves list
Comfort Inn Paducah
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   5135 Cairo Road, Paducah, KY 42001 (Formerly Ramada Limited Suites Paducah)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #6 of 28 hotels in Paducah
Rockford, Illinois
“Very Nice”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2012

Because of poor past experiences, I'm not a big fan of the Comfort / Quality chain of hotels, but for some reason we decided to stay at one while staying overnight in Paducha.

The overall experience was very good. The entire hotel was recently renovated and clean. The front desk was friendly, the breakfast was great, the pool and exercise room also looked great. The hotel was located one off ramp (about a mile) away from most of the other hotels (and the local mall) so getting in and out of the property was very easy. Brand new gas station / quick mart right across the driveway from the hotel.

Was so impressed, that we made a return overnight stop on the way back home the next week. An equally good experience. Absolutely nothing to complain about at this hotel.

Room Tip: At this time, the entire hotel and rooms seem a safe bet. Traffic on the adjoining roadway is very...
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with family

120 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Hanover
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2012 via mobile

Very nice recently remodeled rooms. However, the front desk staff leaves a lot to be desired. Because we were doing a quick overnight while traveling, we checked out at 5:00am to hit the road. No one at the desk! We found her in the breakfast area watching TV. She clearly demonstrated by her attitude that she did not care to be interrupted. She also informed me that I could not get a copy of my room charges because I checked out before 7am. What???
I emailed the GM and expressed my dissatisfaction and requested my bill be sent to me via email. I never got a reply. Very uncustomer friendly. When in the area try the Hampton.

Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
Lauren E, Manager at Comfort Inn Paducah, responded to this review, November 5, 2012
Thank you for taking your time to bring this matter to our attention. I am concerned about the problems you experienced at our hotel during your recent visit with us. I want to apologize on behalf of the hotel for the experience you encounterered. Our staff let you down and in no way is that acceptable by our standards. As we would not like to lose your business, please contact me directly so we can make your next stay an enjoyable one.
Newark, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2012

We stayed at this hotel during the Paducah Quilt Show. The property was undergoing room renovations and the parking lot was a little jammed up with trailers, but everyone had a place to park. We had a room that had just been re-done; it was great! The staff was friendly; breakfast was above average for a 'free breakfast' location. We would definately stay here again.

Room Tip: Reading other review and having looked myself, I'd make sure my room wasn't near the side ex...
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
Dawson Springs
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2012

This was a nice hotel in a great location. We had the king jacuzzi room and it was a very nice size. The indoor pool was nice too!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
Purcell, Oklahoma
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2012

We usually stay at the Comfort Inn while were travelling as they are usually clean and close to the freeways. This one was close to the freeway but that's about all it had to offer. The room was old, run down and dirty. Our room was by the door so every time it slammed, you heard it. Very disappointing.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
Lauren E, Manager at Comfort Inn Paducah, responded to this review, November 6, 2012
Dear Harriet R,

I would like to thank you for your feedback and bringing your concerns to my attention. Please accept my sincere apologies for the shortfall in meeting your expectations. We recently completed renovation at our property in April. We would like the opportunity for you to be our guest on your next trip. I would like to assure you that you will have a pleasant and wonderful stay with us. Please contact me when you arrive in our area.
Palatine, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2012

We just found this hotel on our return trip from Florida. What a joy to find a hotal that we know we will stay in again and again. It is clean, comfortable and the staff is marvelous. We were able to adjust our next trip based on the info given us by the desk clerk (quilting convention) so we would not have a booking problem. We have already booked our April trip to Florida from Chiago and wiill do so for future trips. We were also surprised at how fair the pricing was and we're thankful that we, the DiSylvestros, are Gold Chioice Privilege Members.

Room Tip: If there is something you want or need, don't be afraid to ask. Don't assume the front desk...
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple
Dawsonville, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2012

Clean, nice, indoor pool was super after a long day of traveling. Decent breakfast bar. GOOOOd coffee. Nice people.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with friends

Been to Comfort Inn Paducah? Share your experiences!