“Very nice and clean!” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersSilver level
Cabot, Arkansas
“Very nice and clean!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2014

The hotels staff was very friendly and nice, they helped me get around town and showed me directions. I enjoyed the rooms too as it made me feel right at home. Very good location. I would suggest this hotel to anyone traveling or visiting!

• Stayed November 2013
VickBWPaducah, Manager at BEST WESTERN Paducah Inn, responded to this review, February 7, 2014
Let me start by thanking you for taking time and giving feedback regarding your recent stay at our property. Your feedback is very much appreciated and I can assure you that my staff and I use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. We hope to see you again. If we can be of assistance in the future, don't hesitate to contact us at 270-443-2323. Again, thanks for taking the time and have a great day!
-Vick Patel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2014 via mobile

Great room for the price! I didn't know what to expect but as soon as I stepped into the door customer service has been awesome. My room was clean and neat. I even requested more towels and i had in my room I less than ten minutes. I barely heard anyone next or above my room. I wasn't sure about staying here but it was my husband's turn to chooses hotel and I'm glad he's chosen this one!

• Stayed January 2014
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2014 via mobile

My stay here was very nice and pleasant. Excellent customer service and the employees greet you with a smile. The room that I booked for my wife and I was very clean and spotless. The breakfast was fresh and the fruit was very sweet. I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND staying at this establishment. I would most definitely stay here again.

• Stayed January 2014
Memphis, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2014

We are often in town to visit relatives and this hotel is where we stay! It is clean, nice and close to everything! The staff are very nice! We would highly recommend this hotel! We love staying here!

Room Tip: We have stayed on both floors and they were both equally nice, but there is no elevator so if stairs...
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Covina, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2014 via mobile

The rooms were very clean especially the restroom also the front desk was very helpful and quick to answer all questions the area was good it was very easy to get there, We will be staying here again in the near future great prices also!

• Stayed December 2013
Belleville
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

Stopped on a wintery Sunday afternoon rather than continue on into blizzard conditions. Found closest dining opportunities were 4.5 miles away. The better establishments were all closed either all day, or early, on Sunday. Only fast food choices remained.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

VickBWPaducah, Manager at BEST WESTERN Paducah Inn, responded to this review, January 8, 2014
Thank you for taking time and leaving us a review. I am glad to hear that everything at the hotel was to your liking. We are located in histroic downtown exit so there are many local food establishments. We have nice restaurant about half mile from us and many restuarants less than 2 miles. If someone is seeking franchise restaurants then yes those are located 4 miles from us. Usually most restaurants are open on sunday but this particular day they were closed due to the bad weather. We were expecting snow and temperature to drop close to zero. Be sure to come back and visit us. Have a great day!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2014 via mobile

The stay at this location was exceptional!! The staff was very nice and made sure we were very happy. The rooms were spacious and very clean. The sheets felt like they just came out of the dryer. At some hotels the rooms smell so stale, this room was very smelled very fresh and even met crazy standards. Don't miss out on the breakfast, it was very good. I would definitely stay here again! !

• Stayed December 2013
Thank you for taking time and leaving us a review. I am glad to hear that everything at the hotel was to your liking. We just got new linens and everyone seems to love it. Be sure to come back and visit us. Have a great day!

Been to BEST WESTERN Paducah Inn? Share your experiences!