“Great service and cozy feeling” 5 of 5 stars

Stay 2X get $50 gift card
Ranked #9 of 28 Hotels in Paducah
Certificate of Excellence 2014
GreenLeadersSilver level
“Great service and cozy feeling”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

The room was really cozy and clean breakfast was good and over all my visit was great me and my wife stayed for 2 days and wouldn't think about it twice to stay there again !! I recommend it to anybody that like to feel at home while they are in the road

• Stayed September 2013
VickBWPaducah, Manager at BEST WESTERN Paducah Inn, responded to this review, October 5, 2013
Thank you for taking time and leaving us a review. Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. We hope you will come back and see us again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

Rooms were really clean and nice. They also had a nice breakfast you could eat when you woke up. The bathrooms were very clean, the cleanest I have ever seen. Overall experience was just amazing. I would go back if I could. I wish all Best Westerns were this great.

• Stayed August 2013
Chicago, Illinois, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

I never really liked staying the night while on the road but man did this change my mind. They have the best staff who are so kind and friendly and the breakfast was definitely the best part of my morning. I plan on making more trips just because I know I will have an amazing place to stay and the rooms were so clean and made me feel like I was at home.

Room Tip: They are all amazing, any choice is a good one.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

Clean rooms, nice customer service, breakfast was just delicious. overall id give 5/5 stars any day of the week. Thanks for everything guys!!! i would most definately recommend to anyone who appreciates quality service and top notch rooms.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013

I have stayed in a lot of hotels over the years and in many of them the clerk is inattentive or gives off a poor vibe. But that is not the case here! Every morning when I left to go for a jog I was told "good morning" and when I came back I was always welcomed with a warm smile. The young gentleman that was working the desk one afternoon even helped me find directions to where I was going! I was VERY pleased with my stay and if I'm ever back in the area I know this will be my first choice.

• Stayed August 2013
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013

I recently stayed at the Best Western Paducah Inn during a business trip. The hotel was awesome, and the food was better than most hotels! Service was good, and the hotel was kept quite clean. Overall, I loved the hotel. Would recommend to anyone!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013

The room was clean and organized. Breakfast in the morning was good. My kids actually ate when they don't really eat hotel food. The staff was very professional and made you feel at home. This is definitely a place I would stay at in the future.

• Stayed September 2013

Been to BEST WESTERN Paducah Inn? Share your experiences!