“Great stop along the way!” 5 of 5 stars

Save up to 20%
Ranked #8 of 28 Hotels in Paducah
GreenLeadersSilver level
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
“Great stop along the way!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

When travelling from South Dakota to Atlanta, Georgia to visit relatives, we have made this hotel our overnight stop. It is easy to reach and provides warm smiles, great hospitality, and comfortable surroundings. The room was very clean and when I had requested "no smoking", they honored it. The food was hot and the service was clean and pleasing to the eyes. The staff there is courteous and polite. We will continue to make this hotel our place of rest in out travels to the south.

Room Tip: When I booked I made my request. When we arrived, it was mentioned that a non-smoking room was provi...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
VickBWPaducah, Manager at BEST WESTERN Paducah Inn, responded to this review, December 20, 2012
Dear Roseburgeson S ,
Let me start by thanking you for taking time and giving feedback regarding your recent stay at our property. Your feedback is very much appreciated and I can assure you that my staff and I use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. We hope to see you again. If we can be of assistance in the future, don't hesitate to contact us at 270-443-2323. Again, thanks for taking the time and have a great day!
-Vick Patel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Kitchener, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

This hotel seems to be quite new, however their attempt at being modern doesn't quite get there. The low bowl sinks may look nice, but are not functional. The water swishes out very easily, making a mess all the time, the drainage was very poor, and there was no top sink area to place our bathroom items. The bed was not firm enough, and the small chair and footstool had seen better days. The breakfast area is nice, but the hot breakfast consisted of 2 dishes of greasy sausages. When I asked, we were told they had no eggs. Not even cold hard boiled. We don't base our stay at hotels by the breakfast they serve, but come on. How hard is it to cook some hard boiled eggs, and who just eats sausages for breakfast?

The man at the front desk had zero personality, which made it seem like I was an annoyance to him from the first moment we arrived. Twice, it was very obvious that my being at the front desk was interupting his cell phone conversation in the back room. This hotel seems far removed from civilization. It felt unsafe in the parking lot at night, especially when we saw the old rusty truck parked in the back that has been used for target practice, with bullet holes in the windshield. At least we HOPED it was just for target practice!

Although clean, this was not a good Best Western experience for us and we will not stay here again. There are many other beautiful hotels just 20 minutes away, that are actually in Paducah.

Room Tip: Stay elsewhere in Paducah! Shame on Best Western.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
VickBWPaducah, Manager at BEST WESTERN Paducah Inn, responded to this review, March 30, 2014

This feedback is 2 years old. Hotel was renovated in late 2009. We added modern sink in all the rooms and yes sometime the water swishes if you have the water at full force. Most people seem to like our sinks but we understand that can’t please everyone.

Beds & chairs were all replaced when hotel was remodeled. We recently changed our chairs.

Our breakfast consists of two hot items plus hot waffles. We serve eggs and sausages daily.
During your stay we had recall on eggs by our distributor that’s why we didn’t put any out. You are right eggs are not hard to cook but we do not have our kitchens equipped like upper scale hotels. Most mid-scale hotel like us use precooked food for breakfast.

Front desk agent is no longer with us. We have strict policy about not having cellphone while at work. If this was addressed during your stay, I would’ve taken action for his unprofessionalism. I apologize on his behalf.

We are located in historic downtown exit and downtown is only 5 miles from us. Restaurants and shopping is only 2 miles away. It may seem we are away from civilization but that’s because we are right off the interstate.

The truck parked in out gravel parking out belonged to one of the guest. He drove over 1000 miles to get it. It may seem worthless to one but that was 1951 International Harvester, same car used in movie “cars”. Many guests actually went and took pictures with that truck because of how rare it is.

We have over 26 cameras on our property looking at every angle of the parking lot. We may be right of the highway but Paducah is pretty safe town.

TUCSON
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

The Best Western lives up to its name: nice, clean rooms, modern lock system (hold the card against the door). Internet seemed a little slow. The clerk when I checked in was not super-friendly or helpful, but also not rude. No complaints on the room or the breakfast -- breakfast room is nice, has enough tables. I would stay here again.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
Dear madi-oma ,
Windsor, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2012

My husband and I decided to explore Western Kentucky as I heard about an Amish community near Marion, Kentucky. The Paducah Kentucky Best Western Inn, was the closest hotel that was near the area. The Inn was just off the Interstate and so close to the Historical area of Paducah. The hotel itself was very clean and the beds were so comfortable. The breakfast in the morning was exceptional. We had originally plan to only stay one night but after discovering the area decided to stay for three nights. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone that is travelling to Western Kentucky.

Room Tip: We stayed on the second floor but if you have problems carrying your suitcases up the stairs I would...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
VickBWPaducah, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Paducah Inn, responded to this review, December 20, 2012
Dear Canadians2155021,
Naples, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2012

The room itself was great. Very nice furnishings and decor. Wi-fi worked fine. Very clean and comfortable. The staff was friendly and helpful. Close to the Interstate but a few miles from restaurants. A little on the pricey side for its location.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2012 via mobile

Spent one night on our way west. The staff at the desk were excellent and helpful. The room was fine, no complaints. The pool was very small. The pool towels were so small the we're unless. Breakfast was ok. There are no restaurants nearby to walk to as we were on motorcycles and once at the room we prefer to walk to a restaurant. Great place to spend one night but not a long term stay.

Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2012 via mobile

It is clean and nice, but if you are looking for a cheap place that is clean, this is not cheap! Over $100 for 1 night

• Stayed May 2012

Been to BEST WESTERN Paducah Inn? Share your experiences!