“Server very prompt!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Kentucky
“Server very prompt!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

Ordered the Chicken Scampi as I have a ton of times. Was a little light on sauce and server brought me more. The replacement sauce was a little alcohol tasting that I haven't noticed before. Good service and good kitchen times. My glass was never empty once. Manager out working in store and not in office. Good job by everybody.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Omaha, Nebraska
“Very slow service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

Very slow service , portion size inadequate.Not the typical Olive Garden.It took long time for a server to recognize us, to get food , check ,portion size inadequate on dinner meal, more like lunch size, manager never came by.

Visited February 2013
London, Canada
“Lunch - good vaue - great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

The lunch menu at Olive Garden now inclues a great deal on new items - My favorite is still the Soup & Salad deal but there are many other great options.

Visited February 2013
“The atmosphere and food was delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013 via mobile

I definitely would go back because the food was good and I got treated with respect and kindness. The scenery was nice and I enjoyed the whole experience.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
hickman
“Great salads”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

Food was hot and taste but the bread sticks that were brought out with the salad were reheated, finally seen our waitress and told her tea glasses were empty as-well the next time we seen her she was bring out our food. Food great service very poor what was so bad there was only about 20 people in the restaurant. WOULD I GO BACK ONLY IF I WONTED A GOOD SALAD

• Visited December 2012