“They have greatly improved” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Description: 270-443-9331
Description: 270-443-9331
Martin, Tennessee
“They have greatly improved”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014

I went on a special occasion for breakfast and it was wonderful. I have been to this location many, many times and the last time (a few months ago - read my review) it was mediocre at best. However, this time was exceptional! The breakfast was great with all of our order, right the first time. Everything was hot and fresh and tasted Yummy!

In closing, I don't know if it was a good day for them or just because it was breakfast...but It was very good, this time.

• Visited May 2014

Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Great Dinner....Good Price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2014

We eat at Cracker Barrel often......it is one of our favorite places to eat ....and this one didn't disappoint. Today we tried the lemon pepper trout.....and we were pleasantly surprised.

As always....the service was top notch...and the food excellent. I have yet to have a bad experience at any Cracker Barrel!!

• Visited May 2014
Paducah, Kentucky
“Consistent!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2014

One of the better Cracker Barrels I've been to. The food may be quite similar, but the cook often can't handle crispy bacon or eggs over medium. This one is fine. Often busy.

Visited February 2014
Dallas, Texas
2,011 reviews 2,011 reviews
1,481 restaurant reviews
“Five Stars Due to Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2014

Needed a place to meet the family on a Saturday night and in Paducah one usually finds many of the restaurants completely full. The majority wanted to got o Cracker Barrel so I gave in. We did have to wait a few minutes due to there being six in our group however a table for six eventually opened. The waitress was fantastic. She brought us cornbread and biscuits even before taking our order. Then there was the drinks. Great service. Ordered the fried chicken livers a did one other in the party and they were very good. The meal also came with turnip greens and fried apples both of which were so good I could have eaten another bowl of each. Others had the grilled chicken strips while I tasted and they were excellent. One person had a pork chop and all I saw left was the bone. This was one of the best meals we have had at a Cracker Barrel.

• Visited February 2014
Paducah, Kentucky
“One of my favorite places to eat. I love the home cooked style food. Great atmosphere and great food. Never a bad experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2013

A very good, reliable restaurant. Great home cooked style food. I have my favorite but everything is good. The nostalgic atmosphere makes the visit more enjoyable

• Visited November 2013