“Excellent Overnight Stay” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #11 of 28 Hotels in Paducah
Kingsport, Tennessee
“Excellent Overnight Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

We stayed overnight at the Paducah Fairfield Inn and Suites on our way to Kansas. The accommodations were excellent and the staff was very helpful. We were greeted warmly and handled very well at check-in. Our room was comfortable, spacious and very clean. The staff gave us some good restaurant suggestions for dinner in the area on the night of our stay. A good breakfast was included before we checked out the next morning. We were very pleased with our brief stay.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Greg T, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Paducah, responded to this review, October 18, 2013
Thank you so much for the great review, I and the staff try hard to keep the hotel up for our guests Thank you for staying with us!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Miami, Oklahoma
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

We were up here for a dive trip to mermet springs, and had a lot of gear with us. the staff where very accommodating to our needs. the rooms were clean and comfortable, and all our request were meet. the gym and pool area is well kept, and in a convenient location. The buffet breakfast was ok on Saturday morning, but much better on the sunday morning, with a good selection of breakfast foods. might want to steer clear of the turkey sausage as it was over cooked and very dry. But still a good breakfast, nothing some hot sauce didn't fix. The hotel is very close to most anything you may need and most sports bars and restaurant's, and malls. We will be back for next years trip.

Room Tip: if you are worried about highway noise request a low floor room. we have never had a problem with no...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you for the great comments, we appreciate the review. I agree, a little bit of hot sauce can help; we will see what other options are out there.

Thanks Again!
Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

Enjoyed our one night stay at this Fairfield Inn. The room was nice and clean. The breakfast was okay. Standard included breakfast fare. There was a waffle iron, stale muffins, yogurt, juice, coffee, and cereal. Check in and check out was quick and efficient. We had a room on the 4th floor and did not have any problem with noise.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Greg T, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Paducah, responded to this review, September 27, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to do a review on our hotel. I am sorry that the muffins seemed stale, I do know they are a dryer type of muffin, but I will check with our staff to ensure the product is not old or stale.

Again, thank you for the review and the great comments!
Riverview, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013 via mobile

We love Fairfield Inn Suites, have stayed with them for years. Have always given excellent feedback.Received room 327 Saturday night, the clerk had to do an override to rent me the room. The suite was awesome. The noise pollution from the interstate was absurd, finally got to sleep after two hours, had locked and slide bolted the door. Someone used a key card and tried to slam open the door, awakened abruptly from sleep, my heart was racing, heard the door shut and double checked security and time(12:15 AM). Next morning other guests on the same floor and side complained about not getting any sleep due to road noise. I reported the incident to the desk clerk, she apologized and said she would report to management. Worst stay I have ever had, Fairfield need to fix the noise pollution issue. Stay away from odd numbered rooms. $120.00 for worst stay of my life in the middle of no where.

• Stayed September 2013
I am so sorry that you found the hotel to have too much noise; we take as many steps as possible to try to manage noise at the inn. I too am sorry that you had a someone attempt to open your door; we were full that dates you stayed with a a couple wedding parties and family gatherings to which someone could have went to the wrong door.

We will continue to work to make improvements!
Martin, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

I have stayed at this location many, many times and it keeps getting better and better! I noticed on my last stay, they had upgraded the breakfast! It is MUCH better than it has ever been. The rooms are great as always. I will be staying here again when I once again go to Paducah!

Room Tip: If you are a light sleeper, request to have your room on the "parking lot side" only. They...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Thank you so much for the great comments; we appreciate your review and will continue make improvements to be the best we can!
Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

I like staying at Marriott properties. This was a good place with a reasonable rate. The beds were very comfortable, but we were on the side next to the highway and the traffic was noisy. We used the hot tub which could have been a little hotter. The breakfast was fair with scrambled eggs and canadian bacon and waffles. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for the kind words and great review!
Huntsville, Alabama
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

I wish they had cookies...most Fairfield's do nowadays. The hotel is fine and the staff were friendly enough. I am platinum level with Marriott and the first room they gave me was not much larger than a closet - in fact it was so small because some of the space was "chiseled" out for a linen closet used by cleaning staff. A quick visit to the front desk solved that problem but it really shouldn't have happened in the first place (I was paying the military rate which is why I think they put me in a small room). I had no other complaints about the stay. The bed was fine, the room was clean and the AC did not blow on my head while I tried to sleepk. Breakfast was OK and the sausage gravy was tasty. They use those eggs that come in a bag which aren't the best but I find that in all the Fairfield's since they started offering hot breakfast.

Room Tip: If you see a long hallway that leads to a very small, square bedroom ask for another room - unless y...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Greg T, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Paducah, responded to this review, August 30, 2013
Thank you for staying with us and for the comments and suggestions; we will use all comments to help improve our hotel for our loyal guests, like you.

Thanks again!

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Paducah? Share your experiences!