“Closed as of 4/15/14” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Paducah, Kentucky
“Closed as of 4/15/14”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

As of 4/15/14 Pasta House Paducah has closed it's doors. It was a good place to meet friends or have a family dinner. They were wonderful members of the community and supported many charities. They also supported the local wineries. Pasta House will be missed greatly.

Visited April 2014

Paducah, Kentucky
“Great Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

We enjoyed our visit to The Pasta House. We were promptly seated. The table and dining area was nice and clean. Our waitress didn't seem to want to be there. The food was delicious. The waitress did a good job. Our glasses were never empty. She brought lots of rolls. She told us she wasn't feeling well and apologized. We assured her we were pleased. We will be back soon.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
kentucky
“Could not believe how bad food was”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

My wife and I ate here for a late holiday lunch. The salad looked like it had sat in the (way too much) dressing all day, and both entrees were almost inedible. The waitress was very personable and cheery. I felt sorry for her that she had to serve this terrible food. Oh, the roll was tasteless. Have they heard of a butter/garlic brush? My second worst food experience in my life, and I have eaten in most all the States and two foreign countries, from fast food to top shelf dining. New to Paducah, but would put bad camp or prison food up against this, and take my chances. So sad.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Henderson, KY
“Disappointed”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

My husband and I were really disappointed in the food. The dinner rolls were bland- need some butter brushed on top and some garlic powder. The house salad must sit in dressing all day, as it was wilted and soggy. The entrees were not good either. Eggplant parm was slimy and cooked with the rind on, red sauce was bland, rigatoni was soggy. Our waitress was very friendly- the highlight of our visit.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Cape Coral, Florida
“Attitude Adjustment by staff & mostly Manager”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013

Recently ate there, food was good, but attitude of waitress & manager needs adjusting. asked waitress for extra artichokes in salad, said she would bring me additional artichokes. When got salad 1 artichoke, no extra, when asked she said well there's lots of artichoke leaves in your salad. Mentioned to manager about her attitude & other issues, his response was "I'll slap her for you". I don't appreciate even joking about physical abuse. Wrote to corporate HQ's no response from them. Will not patronize Pasta House again if they endorse physical abuse.

• Visited April 2013