“Nice Staff” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 12 hotels in Owensboro
Knoxville
“Nice Staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2014

The staff was very nice and helpful. This is a great location to visit anywhere in Owensboro. The bed was very comfortable. The breakfast was fantastic. I wish there was a pool inside, but probably a nice pool in the summer.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Candice B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Owensboro, responded to this review, February 10, 2014
Thanks for noticing our awesome team! Was there anything we could have done to make your stay more enjoyable? Thanks for staying with us. We hope you will be our guests again soon!

113 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Evanville, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2014

Quick and friendly response booking a last minute reservation. Smiles and a warm welcome upon arrival. Helpfulness with a change of room location due to a personal need. Engaging conversation from staff. Staff that obviously like there jobs! A room that was exceptionally clean and fresh, and a hot yummy breakfast and quick check out to send me on my way. It's all I could of asked for and more. You will be glad you stayed here!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for the positive feedback! I love to hear from our guests. Thank you for staying with us and I hope to see you again soon!
Phoenix, Arizona
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2014

My first experience at the counter was excellent. I walked out of the elevator on my floor and was hit by the strong smell of cigarette smoke. It was overpowering. I checked to see if I was on the right floor and the sad thing.. I was. If it hadn't been after midnight when I checked in I would have found another hotel.It's a real treat the first thing in the morning to walk out your door in the morning and smell cigarette smoke right before breakfast.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Candice B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Owensboro, responded to this review, January 27, 2014
Thank you for your feedback. I was disappointed to learn that there was an overpowering odor of smoke. We are an over 80% non-smoking hotel. Unfortunately, as much as we try to monitor this, we sometimes cannot control if a guest chooses to smoke in their room without our knowledge. However, I can very much empathize with your dissatisfaction and sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.

Please be assured that your valuable comments will be shared with my team as we continue to strive to improve upon our offerings.

Thank you once more for your review and we do hope that we may welcome you again at our hotel.
Detroit, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2014

This hotel is nicely updated, staff are friendly and helpful. My issue is allergies. I don't know if what set them off... maybe the individual room needs filter or blown out from seasonal pollen... or if during the remodeling the contractors didn't properly use mold resistant materials... Didn't see or smell anything but was sneezing and congested whenever in this room too long...

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Candice B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Owensboro, responded to this review, January 20, 2014
Thank you for your positive response! I'm happy to hear you enjoyed your recent stay at our property. Thanks for staying with us and I hope to see you soon!
Dade City, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2013

Didn't get to stay long, but the room was very clean and comfortable. No problems with noise and the temperature stayed comfortable even though it was a frigid night. Had to leave before breakfast. We were very impressed with the cleanliness and service.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

Louisville, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2013

the staff has always been extremely helpful and friendly. The breakfast has always been plentiful and the rooms are always comfy and clean. Any problem is addressed immediately and we have always felt at home.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

Owensboro, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

The staff at this facility were very warm, friendly and helpful. The accommodations at this location are great. Great fitness center with a nice mixture of treadmills and dumbbells to excerise with. Great place to stay for business or with family.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Been to Hampton Inn Owensboro? Share your experiences!