“Rude, Rude, Rude...Poor Customer Service” 1 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #36 of 132 Restaurants in Owensboro
Owensboro, Kentucky
“Rude, Rude, Rude...Poor Customer Service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2014

I have eaten here many times and enjoyed each and every time, until today. The Manager (I believe) was so rude to myself and my family that we chose to leave the restaurant to go somewhere else to eat and she even followed us out the door and continue to yell comments to us as we walked away. My 5 years old asked, "Mommy, why was that lady so mean?" Myself and my family will NEVER go to this restaurant again. Disgusting behavior from someone in the customer service field!

Visited March 2014

Henderson, Kentucky
“Excellent malted!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2014

Want to be transported to the 50s? Head to Bee Boo's and order a chocolate malted with whipped cream and a cherry on too. Sit at the bar and watch the cook or look around at all the great Marilyn Monroe art. Can't speak to any of the other food, but the malted followed by ice water takes the cake. Check out the riverfront walk while enjoying you ice cream!

Owensboro
“Nostalgic”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2013

A bit overpriced, but great location. Our teens love the burgers, fries, and shakes. Very few vegetarian options. Decent chili. Fun 50s ambiance. Excellent for tourists or locals walking around downtown. Close to the Riverpark and Smothers park.

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Owensboro
“cheap, generic”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

The only thing half decent is the decor. The food was bland and smalll portioned. We were given styrofoam cups when there were acrylic right there on the shelf (forget about glass). Everything from the napkins to the ketchup was the cheapest quality available.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Kentucky
“Best Little 50s Diner Around!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013 via mobile

I've visited Bee Bops several times this year. Each time, I leave satisfied! The food is alway hot and the staff is very attentive and friendly. The decor in the restaurant is bright and fun! They normally play 50s music to set the mood but this last visit they did not. My only compliant would be to bring back the 50s music. Other than that small comment, I give Bee Bops 5 stars any day!

Visited October 2013