“What did you say?” 2 of 5 stars

Ranked #17 of 26 Restaurants in Oak Grove
Cuisines: American
“What did you say?”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

My wife and I were traveling to our Nephew's graduation in Orlando and needed to stop for dinner. My wife is really fond of Denny's as it has a couple of her favorite dishes and you always know what to expect. It was 10 minutes to seven and the restaurant wasn't particularly busy. We stood in the waiting area for a lengthy time and finally were acknowledged by an employee with a name badge with the name "Cookie" on it. To start of with she wasn't very pleasant and mumbled under her breath all the way to the booth. She threw the menus on the table and walked away mumbling something. If I could read lips I couldn't read hers as all i saw was the back of her head as she walked away. The waitress did finally come by and apologize for taking so long and took our drink and food order and I asked for the soup to come before the meal please but it didn't come with the meal when it came either, it came after the meals arrived. The waitress was polite.The food was luke warm and my wife's meal wasn't prepared as it was presented in the menu, oh and did I say the soup came after the meals arrived with no explanation. I know they probably get a lot of business from Ft Campbell, and maybe they are the only restaurant in the area, but Cookie was rude and the food was mediocre at best. I feel sorry for the residents as Denny's has much better restaurants than this one.

• Visited March 2013