“Clean, Quiet, very close to Ft. Campbell” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #5 of 6 Hotels in Oak Grove
Bloomington, Indiana
“Clean, Quiet, very close to Ft. Campbell”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2012

Best hotel around!! I am not sure why all these people are complaining! Our hotel room was amazing and very clean. Hotel staff was amazing, nice and very friendly. I do not feel the reviews from 1st review to current 2011 review,are false, bc the hotel open in Sep. 2011 and they fully open in LATE Dec.2011. { I asked the hotel general manager how long they had been open.} Breakfast is okay nothing great. Pool is indoor and nice and clean. The pictures posted on hotels website are real pictures of hotel rooms. Internet is slow, only bad thing about the hotel. Very close to Ft. Campbell, Maybe 2 mins away from gate 7 and 5mins from gate 4 (main gate.) Would stay again.

Room Tip: Hotel is 100% NON SMOKING - indoors!! Great family hotel!!
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Carol Stream,IL
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2012

New Hotel opened in November 2011.
Clean hotel and rooms,comfortable beds. Flat screen TV.
I would have given it a four rating,except I know they would have to change Breakfast for a four rating.
Breakfasts needs to be upgraded.
Orange juice was watered down, and they served biscuits and gravy, but that also was watered down. Hard boiled eggs were green inside.They also had waffles , but I didn't try them.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple
South Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2011

A newer Sleep Inn, and much nicer than expected. The evening desk clerk is a GEM! The rooms are clean and well appointed, the hotel itself is inviting. A great place to stop in Western Kentucky. My only complaint is the $1.50 room safe charge. Really?

• Stayed December 2011
SleepInnKY235, Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Oak Grove, responded to this review, January 3, 2012
Dear Gypsywytch,

I apologize that you did not find our offering of the safes a positive amenity . These safes are completely optional however. It is for your privacy that we do not ask if you will be needing it. Your posessions are yours and for your safety, we do not ask if you are traveling with anything of value.

I am, however, happy to hear that this was your only negative experience at our hotel. I hope that we can continue to provide all of your lodging needs while you are in our area. It truely is our pleasure.

Heather Caughlin
Felton, Minnesota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2011

My husband and I stayed at this hotel enroute to Florida from Minnesota. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was set up nicely, was kept well stocked and very clean. The bed was comfortable, but the room was too warm so we turned the thermostat down to 58 degrees and it still stayed hot. Other than that it would have been perfect.The room was well appointed and I loved the bedding and the shower. Will definately stay again if we come through Oak Grove at "Sleep Inn" time. Thank you!

• Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
Sugarbeet,

Thank you for bringing this issue to my attention. I wanted to let you know that I have review all of the temperature controls in the entire hotel and after close obsveration the last couple of days seem to have the issue resolved.

I appreciate you taking the time out of your travels to help me move one step closer to being able to achieve the best experience possible for all of our guests.

Can't wait to see you at the next "Sleep Inn" time.

Heather Caughlin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2011

Excellent place to stay! Very clean, very pleasant atmosphere, courteous and thoughtful staff. The continental breakfast was decent and my room was AWESOME! Great place!!! I would definitely go back and choose it again.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled solo
SleepInnKY235, Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Oak Grove, responded to this review, December 22, 2011
Kicka,

Thank you so much for the review. I'm so happy to hear that you enjoyed your night with us. We strive to make sure that each and every guest feels like they are at home here.

I'm sorry to hear that our breakfast was only decent. I would love to hear any specific comments that you may have on how we can improve this because without the help of wonderful guests like you, we don't know what we are doing wrong and how we can be better.

Thank you again for taking the time to inform me of your stay. I look forward to your next stay with us.

Happy Holidays,

Heather
Manager
Gainesville, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2011

What a difference a street makes! This hotel is across the street from the nasty Quality inn I reviewed earlier. Could not be better! The staff is excellent. I called ahead to make sure that there was room to park my big rig (a must for me). The person on duty put me on hold for a minute to actually walk out to see. Thanks for that, meant a lot. Check in was quick and easy, and the room itself was great.. Clean and well appointed. Breakfast was stocked well, and checkout was quick and I was actually thanked for staying. I would definely recommend and will stay again.

Room Tip: Best place to stay at this exit
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
SleepInnKY235, Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Oak Grove, responded to this review, November 22, 2011
Thank you very much for the wonderful review. It truely was a pleasure having you here. It can be very hard to accomadate guests driving larger vehicles, but we try to do our very best to make it the most enjoyable experience possible. Thank you again for staying with us and I hope you will be staying with us everytime you come to Oak Grove.

Heather Caughlin, manager
Sleep Inn and Suites
Louisville
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2011

We were greeted by friendly staff and found our room to be clean and comfortable. Breakfast was typical of this hotel however the layout of the breakfast room made it very easy to get around and not be a disturbance to others. A great experience and worth a stay. Near a military base so be prepared for the sounds of military aircraft.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple
SleepInnKY235, Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Oak Grove, responded to this review, November 9, 2011
Thank you so much for your great review! We have all worked very hard getting this property opened and knowing that you enjoyed your stay with us makes it all worth it! I sincerely hope that you will be staying with us again on your next trip to Oak Grove.

Been to Sleep Inn & Suites Oak Grove? Share your experiences!