“good chinese food” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Chinese
Erwin, North Carolina
“good chinese food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2012

good chinese and great service, convient location to the hotel

Visited February 2012

Nicholasville, Kentucky
“Reopened after remodeling”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2011

This is one of the family favorites. It is a chinese buffet with some American fried food thrown in. There are coupons available from time to time. All of my kids love it and can find something for even our pickiest eater.

The place closed for a long time to remodel. They added a buffet table and some seating. The fish tank is gone. But the service and food is just as good as before. The prices during the week day lunch are excellent. A little more pricey at dinner and weekends.

It is by no means fancy, but a good option compared to most of the fast food in the area.

• Visited November 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Nicholasville, KY
“A nice small Chinese place with a great staff!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2009

I've only eaten the buffet I've had better, but it's certainly decent. I've gone during lunch and I believe it was $5 per person for lunch. They give free hot tea! They have nice background Chinese music and a nice big goldfish tank when you walk in (I think 55 gal). The staff have always been friendly and filled your drinks quickly (I tend to drink down water like it's going out of style).
I heard another review that the food was dry, but that it wasn't a normal lunch time. I've only gone during a somewhat busy time, but there's plenty of seating and I thought the food was fine.
This is the best Chinese casual lunch you can get. My wife and I feel like we're eating out at a somewhat expensive place, but it's really quite cheap.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Go during lunch or dinner when there are more people there... otherwise the food might be a little dry and/or empty.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2008