“Always wonderful!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Kuttawa, Kentucky
“Always wonderful!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2012

Brio is a wonderful dose of Italy! I had the Portabello Stuffed Ravioli in a Brown Butter Champagne sauce and it was superb! I love the atmosphere, the wine, and the food! You can't go wrong here.

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Cincinnati
“Smokey bar”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2012

I think the smoking laws have changed but at the time of our visit, we tasted smoke with every bite of our appetizer in the bar. Once we were in the regular seating area the food was as great as always. The smoke just left a "bad taste in my mouth".

Butler, Kentucky
“My favorite Restaurant!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2012

I love this place. I have never got anything here that i didn't really like. And, if you are unhappy with a dish, they will get you something else. Great service, great atmosphere, and excellent food! Can't beat it! Not all that pricey for the portion sizes either.

Visited June 2012
Oswego, IL
“Formal dining in a touristy location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2012

Great italian food in a touristy location known more for entertainment options for families and trendy bars with a view. By coming here I opted for the formal dining option and better food since the view is not that great unless you like to look at groups of people climbing concrete steps. The restaurant itself is nicely decorated, clean, and well appointed and the food is quality italian. I had the beef tournedoes with marinated shrimp scampy. The beef was perfectly cooked (medium rare in my case) on all 3 filets and the shrimp extremely tasty. My only minor complaint was with a few slightly tough asparagus spears mixed with the orzo although most of it was tender. Flavor was my main goal and there is plenty of flavor here. Tara was my server and she was excellent. The prices were competitive with any higher class chain. I would go back.

• Visited July 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Better than average”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2012

This restaurant has nice atmosphere, OK food, decent service and really snotty front desk people who think that being nasty is acting sophisticated, I think. Pricing is OK - an OK place for a gathering but nothing special

Visited July 2012