“Nice place to stay.” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Muldraugh
Corbin, Kentucky
“Nice place to stay.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

Stayed here for a night and was very pleased. It is older, but very nostalgic and clean. The staff is very nice and helpful. Nice indoor pool and whirlpool. If you are looking for a clean reasonably priced hotel that is unique and not a cookie cutter place like the chains... This is a great place.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2014

I have been here for over 2 months I my room is nice enough for me when I come up here to pay rent or get towels and toilet paper brandy is always nice and helps me with questions I might have about the internet or places around her

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2014

I have been coming to this hotel every other month to meet up with son and his family. I spend time with my grandchildren they love to swim the indoor and outdoor pool have choice's and i love the hot tub i can relax and watch my grandchildren swim. When i checked in at front desk brandy was very nice and helpfil.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2014

this place is excellent the staff is polite rooms are clean and adequate i love the pool and spa areas parking is great its close to many places that are needed on a trip away from home and i met one of the staff brandy and she was very sweet and professional she was the best members of the staff i met

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2014

I came in for the weekend from being on the road and I brought my kids here to have family time. the pool was great we had fun the room was clean and had everything in the room that me and my kid's needed. The front desk girl brandy was fast in checking us in and very friendly.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Rineyville, Kentucky
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2014

Brandy was very helpful and friendly she helped us out and answered all are questions and gave us great direction. when i came and checked she was fast and didn't have to wait long on getting a room after traveling for 12 hours.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Muldraugh, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2014

I love staying here!! The staff is wonderful and the rooms are really nice!! When I first got here I had to stay in a regular standard room I told jill that I would like to stay in a suite much better a few days later I was at work and the staff had contacted me saying that I had a room booked and that it was ready for me to move into .. All thanks to Jill... she is awesome!!!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Been to Golden Manor Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Golden Manor Inn & Suites

Address: 116 South Dixie Highway, Muldraugh, KY 40155 (Formerly Golden Manor Motel)
Location: United States > Kentucky > Muldraugh
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Swimming Pool
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Muldraugh
A beautiful well kept property. With a indoor pool and spa and a outdoor seasonal pool. Hi speed wireless internet, free continental breakfast, micro waves, blow dryers, and refrigerators in room. Very quiet and nice place. Beautifully landscaped with yards and fountains. Plenty of free parking. Close to Fort Knox, KY. and beautiful Meade county, Kentucky. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Golden Manor Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Golden Manor Inn & Suites, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.