“quick service” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Muldraugh
Radcliff, Kentucky
“quick service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2014

I came in for the weekend from being on the road and I brought my kids here to have family time. the pool was great we had fun the room was clean and had everything in the room that me and my kid's needed. The front desk girl brandy was fast in checking us in and very friendly.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Rineyville, Kentucky
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2014

Brandy was very helpful and friendly she helped us out and answered all are questions and gave us great direction. when i came and checked she was fast and didn't have to wait long on getting a room after traveling for 12 hours.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Muldraugh, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2014

I love staying here!! The staff is wonderful and the rooms are really nice!! When I first got here I had to stay in a regular standard room I told jill that I would like to stay in a suite much better a few days later I was at work and the staff had contacted me saying that I had a room booked and that it was ready for me to move into .. All thanks to Jill... she is awesome!!!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2014 via mobile

Great job girls keep it up ESP jill making it easy to pay and knowing customers on a first name basis means alot to me I work long hours and I don't have time to wait to pay its simple fast and right what else can I say oh yeah and done with a smile Jill is like a close friend now due to her good attitude and caring personality

• Stayed April 2014
Muldraugh, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2014

stay here since September 2013 everyone is very kind they gave me a suite for the price of a room because they didn't have any rooms available.jill is a very nice lady treats me like I am family.she is very friendly and talks to you everytime I come in the lobby

Room Tip: just ask jill
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Brandonburg, ky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2014

I am an over the road trucker that picks up my kids on the weekend and stays at various hotels in Kentucky, Tennessee and Indiana. My favorite Hotel has always been Gatlinburg, TN until now. This hotel has perfect pool and spa, mountain look and feel. Also has Ft. Knox a mile away.
Service was excellent. Room was clean and smelled good. I was impressed with the real coffee mugs, not foam. My children are already begging to stay there again.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Brandenburg, Kentucky
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here one night while waiting on HHG's. Room was perfect for a family of 5 plus our dog. Was a little pricey because of our dog but no big deal. Room was clean and staff was very polite. Would stay here again if the need arose.

• Stayed October 2013

Been to Golden Manor Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!