“trip to Museum” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Mt. Vernon - Renfro Valley

You added Days Inn Mt. Vernon - Renfro Valley to your Saves list
Days Inn Mt. Vernon - Renfro Valley
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1630 Richmond Street, Interstate Highway 75, Exit 62 Highway 25, Mount Vernon, KY 40456   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Mount Vernon
Columbus, Ohio
“trip to Museum”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2014

Very clean and comfortable room. Just loved the Mini Frig. Very close to the interstate. Lots of fast food and a Dennys close by. My sister and I spent a couple days there visiting the Kentucky Museum & Hall of Fame and the convenience of this Days Inn was perfect.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Lebanon
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2014

I will not stay there again, i got home and took a shower!! I have bug bites all over my body!! i won't stay there if you payed me!!

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Lorain, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2014

Great motel for an overnight! Clean, comfy beds, cold air conditioning and great water pressure in the shower. What else is needed at $53 a night? Breakfast was nothing to comment on... Otherwise would stay again in a heartbeat.

The one queen room was a little small. Next time going to try the double queen.

Stayed August 2014
Toledo, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

Clean room, comfy bed, mini fridge and microwave, pet friendly ($15 fee). We paid about $35 for before tax/pet fee. Quiet area. Close to highway 75, three gas stations, a Denny's, some fast food like Arby's and around the corner is a Riteaid. We only stayed one night as we were passing through, but if I was in the area I would stay there again. We used the roomsaver books too so was cheaper and saved like $10 by taking a room on the second floor.

Stayed July 2014
Oak Harbor, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014 via mobile

We stopped here after driving all day. We were pleasantly surprised when we opened the door. Everything was clean, the beds were very comfortable. Only thing I wish the hotel had that other hotels have is a bag for dirty clothes.Breakfast was simple but good. Staff was friendly. Overall wonderful stay.

• Stayed July 2014
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014 via mobile

When I called the 800 # to make reservations all I got was foreigners I could barely understand them.I specifically asked if there was a Cancellation fee and was told no. When I got to the motel it was not exactly what I was wanting and I asked again if i could cancel the reservation. I was told no, not without being charged. They didn't have the expiration date to my credit card and asked me to verify it which I would not do knowing if they did not have it they could not charge my card. The lady at the desk then proceeded to enter numbers for the expiration date until she got it. When I got to the room it was musty smelling. Being asthmatic, I cannot breathe in those conditions. I then called customer service and demanded to speak to an American who I could understand and was informed there was no american to talk to. Needless to say this has been a horrible experience. Supposedly the owner was called and my reservation has been cancelled with no charge....we shall see.

• Stayed July 2014
Mount Vernon
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

This was a very good value stay, Breakfast could be a bit better, the location was close to nearby Renfro Valley. The area was nice and quiet, several places to eat nearby. great dollar for dollar value..

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Been to Days Inn Mt. Vernon - Renfro Valley? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Mt. Vernon - Renfro Valley

Address: 1630 Richmond Street, Interstate Highway 75, Exit 62 Highway 25, Mount Vernon, KY 40456
Location: United States > Kentucky > Mount Vernon
Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Wheelchair access
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Mount Vernon
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Mt. Vernon - Renfro Valley 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Wyndham, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Days Inn Mt. Vernon - Renfro Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Mount Vernon
Mount Vernon Days Inn
Days Inn Renfro Valley

If you own or manage Days Inn Mt. Vernon - Renfro Valley, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.