“Ramada Inn Mount Sterling” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Limited Mt. Sterling

You added Ramada Limited Mt. Sterling to your Saves list
Ramada Limited Mt. Sterling
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   115 Stone Trace Dr., US 64, Exit #110 (Stone Trace), Mount Sterling, KY 40353   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Mount Sterling

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Louisville, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

$30 cheaper than the motel next door. Everything top notch, including a microwave and fridge. Can't think of a single negative.

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

2 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Overall a barely average hotel. Staff was rather unfriendly. Exercise room required a key that could only be obtained at the front desk. The place wasn't dirty, but everything was heavily worn and the place had an odd smell.

My biggest disappointment was breakfast. Booklet in the room said that breakfast started at 6am, but during my stay was never ready before 6:40am. The offerings were pretty skimpy compared to most hotels that advertised a hot breakfast, and the only fruit offered were some bananas and some brown apples that were clearly for display purposes only. There was also a sign that guests could not remove food from the dining area. So much for grab and go...

Newark, Ohio, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

While the Ramada Limited in Mt Sterling was clean and our simple room was adequate for our needs and the rate we were very disappointed that when another guest saw our vehicle get hit in the parking lot by another hotel patron the staff did NOTHING. Didnt call the police or try to stop the disturbance on their property which could have caused injuries or further damage. We were there for a wedding and the bride herself had to tell me what happened through the grapevine on her wedding day.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Audra C, General Manager at Ramada Limited Mt. Sterling, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Thank You for your review. I do apologize that you feel that my employees did not handle your situation correctly. It is my understanding that none of my employees actually saw the accident so they could not have prevented it or stopped it. Also, the employee found out from another guest at the hotel just an hour before you did, but I will definitely review the protocol with all of my employees and make sure they do understand to call the police immediately in any situation.
Thank you for your feedback and I do apologize and I am glad that the situation did get resolved.

Audra S Conley
Knoxville, Tennessee
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The room was decently clean, but had an odd smell. My biggest complaint was the layers between the floors must not be very thick. I could hear the people above me walking back & forth. The floor or ceiling squeaked with every step. Once they settled down about 11:30 pm, it was ok. It was convenient to the Cracker Barrell & close to our job site.

Room Tip: The bedspread had holes & stains, needs to be replaced.
Danville, Virginia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The room was clean and everything seems to be in good repair. My issue is even in a non-smoking room the smoke smell in the room by the time we got up in the morning was bad. The hotel seems to try and use air freshener to help but as the night went on it got pretty bad. Checked out smelling as if I had sleep in bar. Other than that it was a nice place.

Stayed November 2014, traveled with friends
Thank you for choosing to stay at the Ramada Limited in Mt. Sterling. Our hotel does have smoking rooms and the staff does do everything they can to keep the smell down. We do have two floors, first and third, that are completely for our nonsmoking guests. I hope you will choose to stay with us again and that we can accommodate you on one of our nonsmoking floors.

Audra S Conley

Been to Ramada Limited Mt. Sterling? Share your experiences!