Upon arrival we noticed the air conditioner was falling apart, the non-smoking room smelled like smoke, and there was a strange noise coming from the ceiling- still haven't figured out what that was. The beds were hard and the bathtub wouldn't hold water. I would've insisted we go elsewhere but the other hotels were full and we were so tired of driving. If you can at all, keep going! I don't recommend this Ramada.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Limited Mt. Sterling Hotel
- Ramada Limited Mt. Sterling Hotel Mount Sterling
- Ramada Mount Sterling
- Mount Sterling Ramada
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have an indoor pool and hot tub. We also have free wireless internet throughout the hotel. We have an excellent fitness room and business center and complimentary breakfast in the mornings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Wyndham, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Ramada Limited Mt. Sterling reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.