My husband and I just returned from a trip that took us to this hotel
in Kentucky. We are well pleased. We stayed on the third floor.
For just a few dollars extra, you are able to get a fridge and micro-
wave, which upgrades to an 'efficiency unit'. Well worth it. Third
floor is all non-smoking. Lower levels are not.
Breakfast was very good. Hotel clerks effiecient and friendly.
We were able to get a nice discount through AARP, which
made the cost more affordable. Definitely would stay there
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Limited Mt. Sterling Hotel Mount Sterling
- Ramada Limited Mt. Sterling Hotel
- Ramada Mount Sterling
- Mount Sterling Ramada
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have an indoor pool and hot tub. We also have free wireless internet throughout the hotel. We have an excellent fitness room and business center and complimentary breakfast in the mornings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Venere, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Expedia, Wyndham, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Ramada Limited Mt. Sterling reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.