I have stayed in plenty of Days Inns, with very little to complain about. So lets get to it.
1) Internet didn't work
2) Room had not been cleaned. The beds were loosely made to give the slight appearance that someone had been in there.
3) Cable TV looked...well, like snow
4) The "Jerry Springer" crowd loves this place
5) My favorite. Someone did take the time to leave us a nice welcoming gift. A huge pile of dung still aimlessly floating in the toilet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located on I-64 and Hwy 32, our Inn offers you comfortable lodging with attention and service. 51 rooms, 3 handicapped rooms, 2 jacuzzi rooms, outside entrance, truck parking, Shoneys next door. Located only 3 miles from Morehead State University, and 10 miles to Cave Run Lake. Whether passing through or visiting Morehead State University and any of many attractions the area offers, Days Inn Morehead is your best value ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Days Inn Morehead reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.