We spend 5 days at this beautiful resort. The greeneery is absolut perfect and it could have been paradise, but 3 points to mention:
a) most important: although it is a five star area they allow at least three stray dogs to walk around the hotel ground, these dogs come to the table and they are begging for food, they walk to the open air kitchen and they drink out of the pool. We complainend about the dogs - and the hotel blamed the guests for the situation as they are feeding the dogs and they not really tried solve it. Which in our eyes could be done - even if a five star hotel decide to allow stray dogs than they should feed them properly. Some people really liked the dogs, especially kids, but if you are not so much into dogs, we can't recommend this place.
b) the system of the daybed reservations should be explained somehow. One day we were thrown from the beds three times, either reserved to beach villa, but not shown or reserved for others, although not used for hours ... Please explain to guests
c) transfer prices to/from hotel by hotel car three times more expensive than offered in village by outside companies which are also safe and modern. Also day trip prices should be compared to offers in the village.
- Also Known As:
- Anantara Rasananda Koh Phangan Villa Hotel Koh Phangan
- Anantara Rasananda Koh Phangan Villa Resort And Spa
- Anantara Rasananda Koh Phangan Villa Hotel
- Rasananda Hotel Ko Phangan
- Rasananda Resort Ko Phangan
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked discreetly at the base of a lush mountain, amongst towering coconut palms and just steps from the powdery sands of Thong Nai Pan Noi beach, 64 private pool suites and villas in seven distinctive layouts face the turquoise sea. Comprising indoor and outdoor living spaces ranging from 100 to 250 square metres, each sanctuary reflects its own charming character. In natural harmony with the exotic surrounds, wood and stone features provide a striking backdrop to rich hand woven silks. Luxury comforts inside range from a “blissful dreams” mattress adorned with 500 thread count linens, to a 32 inch flat screen TV with home theatre entertainment, and outside to an indulgent private plunge pool.Guests keep in touch with complimentary WiFi throughout the resort, accompanied by an extensive library with PCs alongside international magazines and newspapers ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Splendia, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, Venere, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your Anantara Rasananda Koh Phangan Villa Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.