“Great Place to Stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hyatt Place Louisville-East

You added Hyatt Place Louisville-East to your Saves list
Hyatt Place Louisville-East
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   701 South Hurstbourne Pkwy, Louisville, KY 40222 (East Louisville)   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Free Breakfast & WIFI
Ranked #23 of 98 Hotels in Louisville
Auburn
“Great Place to Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

This was a nice surprise! We stayed for 4 days and felt that we had plenty of room to spread out. The beds were comfortable and the room was quiet and very clean. The staff was amazing - knowing that we had booked through a third party, they still attended to all of our requests, including the floor we wanted to be on and the type of bed we wanted. We checked in after 8:00 p.m. and even though the kitchen was closed, tea and milk were graciously provided. The hotel is in a very safe neighborhood for walking and jogging. The breakfast was wonderful - there was a variety of different foods each day. The signature breakfast sandwiches were especially tasty. The only negative might be that the bathroom is very small. The AC units are inside the room and I did not find it too noisy as I had read on another review. I would still go back!!

Room Tip: We asked for a quiet room and received one.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
St. Petersburg, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

All the staff couldn't do enough for you. The room I stayed in was a suite. Very clean and big. Their breakfast was fabulous. The price was a discounted as it was none refundable and prepaid. I stayed 4nights and I wanted to stay longer as I was treated like family.

Room Tip: I was on the 5th floor. Found it to be a quiet and was a sunny room
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Sugar Land, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

Stayed a week at this hotel. It seemed to be very clean. The suites were roomy, housekeeping was efficient, and the breakfasts were above average. They cook right on sight, and we were pleased with the hot fresh items. The staff was very nice, and we enjoyed our stay.

Room Tip: We would recommend this hotel, and would stay again when in the area.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Windsor, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

I am in Louisville quite often as I have business in the area and although this hotel isn't the most conveniently located to the businesses I have to visit, it is fairly easy to get to from the airport, freeways and anywhere else I need to get to and it has that Hyatt Place consistency.

I don't mean this to sound bad, but the Hyatt Place brand to me is the McDonald's of the mid-level hotel chains in that I know exactly what I'm going to get every time I stay there no matter where I end up in the US (or anywhere else). This is a good thing. I also, from time to time, stay at some of the Marriott chains and although they are good, it can be hit or miss as to what you get at the same hotel brand in the Marriott line-up. I like that about Hyatt Place, the consistency.

This particular location is no different. I have stayed there many times and it has always been good. Breakfast has improved with the new skillet features, just wish they'd increase the hours until about 10:30am. There are times when out later at night entertaining customers where a later breakfast would be nice, but it isn't the end of the world. Rooms are always clean, they almost always accommodate my desire for 1st floor, and the staff is friendly.

If you're in the area and have a little flexibility (have a car) and don't need to stay directly downtown or something, I do recommend this hotel.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

I would stay here again. The front desk girls were very helpful when we asked about local restaurants and some other questions. The hotel was very clean the only issue was the bathroom sink was outside of the actual bathroom which isn't an issue.

• Stayed August 2013
Ragland, Alabama, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Had to recently attend a business trip to Louisville and stayed at the Hyatt Place off of Hursbourne Parkway. The staff was top notch, room were very large and clean, and the breakfast was great for hotel food. I would stay here again and plan to when I have travel plans in the area. If you are looking for a great place to stay, at a reasonable rate, check out the Hyatt Place! I plan to on my next trip!

Room Tip: All the rooms seemed to be great, as we had several people in this hotel and visited several of the...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Baltimore, Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013

This hotel was conveniently situated close to the city of Louisville, but still in a quiet location. The room was very spacious, clean and nicely decorated. The sink and mini fridge were convenient, and the sitting area was exceptionally comfortable. A great feature was the hotel's "borrowing program" where you could borrow a number of items at no cost (great for my roommate who had left her flat iron at home). The hotel breakfast, which was included with our room fee, was AMAZING! The Hyatt truly leaves all hotels who serve a free continental breakfast in the dust! Starbucks coffee, gourmet breakfast sandwiches, and a large variety of a la carte breakfast items made this an even better experience

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Been to Hyatt Place Louisville-East? Share your experiences!