We stayed on Memorial Day weekend for a wedding. Immediately upon arrival at 2am, after a long delayed flight, I was quickly checked in, upgraded to a suite and settled in for the night.
The next morning, I slept in and enjoyed the soft but supportive bed with quality white linens. The room was immaculate with high end soap, conditioner and lotion samples. Upon leaving the hotel for the day for some sightseeing, the front desk staff was helpful in assisting me with any questions I had about the area. The hotel is conveniently located downtown, which is clean, felt safe and had many shops and places to eat.
Joan, a shuttle driver and front desk attendant was kind, helpful, funny, charismatic, and went above and beyond to make my stay enjoyable.
Here are a few examples of what I am talking about:
1. The kitchen was closed at 12:00 am when I returned from the wedding, but the bar staff happily made me a huge order of French fries.
2. Joan dropped us off and picked us up from Melwood Art Center where the wedding was held. This is outside her zone but she helped me out anyway.
3. The front desk staff coordinated all taxi needs without fail or mistake.
4. Every staff member I encountered was smiling, happy and thoughtful.
This hotel must take good care if it's staff. It shows in their attitude and demeanor.
Thank you Marriott for a great weekend!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Otel, Odigeo, HotelsClick and Venere so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Louisville Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Louisville Downtown Hotel Louisville
- Courtyard Louisville Downtown
- Louisville Courtyard
- Louisville Marriott