“clean and best beds” 5 of 5 stars

Holiday Inn Louisville I-264 Airport East
and 1 more site!
You added Holiday Inn Louisville I-264 Airport East to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Louisville I-264 Airport East
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   4004 Gardiner Point Drive, Louisville, KY 40213 (South Side)   |
Ranked #63 of 97 Hotels in Louisville
Columbia, Maryland, United States
“clean and best beds”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2014

Stayed for 4 nights while visiting relatives.The beds were very comfortable and both my husband I slept like a baby each night.The free breakfast was good and the staff kept it well stocked and the eating area was clean.We would stay there again

• Stayed October 2014, traveled with family

Solo
Toronto, ON
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2011

I usually stay downtown but there were two events on, so I booked in at the Holiday Inn. I was pleasantly surprised. The room was kind of small but had lovely modern decor, lots of tv chanels (with a large flat-screen tv), a microwave and fridge, and great Bath and Bodyworlks toiletries. Even though I faced a busy street, there wasn't any traffic noise and I only heard the odd plane. The staff was very friendly. The pool and exercise room were really small but adequate. The business center is a bit of a joke- there are 2 computers but they run Works instead of Word. I had a great burger at the restaurant but breakfast the next morning was only o.k. (and it was expensive and slow). There are limited other options for food in the area and unless you are there for the fairgrounds, you will want a car. There is a shuttle to the airport, which is very convenient. I would stay here again if I needed an airport hotel in Louisville.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
suburbs of indy
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2011

I booked through Hotelplanner.com and did check reviews on tripadvisor.com as usual. I was happy with the price and I guess you get what you pay for. It is a littel on the older side and I guess my three complaints are:1. I think the front desk was understaffed but she was very friendly 2. the restaraunt food is TERRIBLE, I mean the coke was flat and I got the quesadilla and it was a bunch of processed food, the rest of our party all complained about the quality of the food. We ate one meal there and never again during our stay 3. the AC was too rattly and loud and it kept me up all night. Happily only there for one night so I could deal with it. I would probably stay again for a one night tourney.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with friends
home
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2009

We stayed here on a trip to Six Flags.... this was a GREAT hotel! The room was large and comfy, the beds and pillows were sooooo soft/comfy! The pool was HUGE, CLEAN and we had it all to ourselves! The breakfast was at their resteraunt, but all the kids ate free and it was better than any "chain" resteraunt that you would eat at! Yolanda makes waffles and eggs to order... YOU ROCK YOLANDA! Great hotel, great stay!

• Stayed July 2009, traveled with family
dublin ireland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2009

Spent 2 nights here in early March. Rooms are clean and spaceous. Staff were efficient and courteous. Had dinner in the bar/restaurant one evening and found the quality and cost of dining to be very good. We would certainly stay here again if we found ourselves in the Louisville area in the future

• Stayed March 2009, traveled as a couple
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2009

I staed at this hotel with my brother and his wife. We had separate rooms and both were spacious and clean. My bed was comfortable and there were ample pillows. My bathroom facilities were clean and in good working order. There was a breakfast buffet in the hotel restaurant and the staff was very personable. My only complaint is that they don't serve iced tea in the mornings!! I would recommend this hotel to a friend.

• Stayed January 2009, traveled with family
Tn
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2007

My sister-n-law found this hotel for a trip to Six Flags, Kentucky Kingdom, it is freashly painted and reminds me of a Mansion back in the old days. My kids enjoyed the comforts of home and the outdoor pool. It did rain and we missed having an indoor pool or something for them to do. Wal-mart is close by so we enjoyed that. Six flags is very close and places to eat as well. This is the best bed I have ever slept in (I would love to have it at home). The staff got a little confused on holding out funds on my debit card and it did hold my funds up while I was on my trip. If you want to pay with cash don't give them any card numbers. Other than that its an okay place.

• Liked — The rooms and apperance of the hotel.
  • Disliked — Hold up of funds on your card. I would have liked to been told at check in or reserving my room.
  • Stayed July 2007, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 4 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Been to Holiday Inn Louisville I-264 Airport East? Share your experiences!