“Good location but the room smelled musty, the carpet and...” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Baymont Inn & Suites Louisville Airport South

Save Saved
You added Baymont Inn & Suites Louisville Airport South to your Saves list
Baymont Inn & Suites Louisville Airport South
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   6515 Signature Drive, Louisville, KY 40213 (Formerly Jameson Inn)   |
Hotel deals
Special Price
Stay 3, Save 20%
Ranked #69 of 95 Hotels in Louisville

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Sanilac County, Mi
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2014 via mobile

My company booked a stay at this hotel through Priceline. I called the hotel in the afternoon to ask if they had an elevator as I recently had knee replacement surgery and am not able to do stairs yet. The gal who answered the phone stated they did not have an elevator. When I started to explain that I would need a room on the first floor, she cut me off mid-sentence and stated that they don't pre assign rooms, that it's first come first served. She stated that to be fair she would not listen to my request. So when I got there she informed me that there where no rooms on the first floor. That it was, in fact, full and due to no elevator that everyone wanted to be on the ground floor. I asked what about handicapped rooms, although I don't need one and she said that they were booked with regular customers that didn't want to walk up stairs. The front desk attendant was by herself, seemed really stressed and was rather sassy. My son was traveling with me and he said he would help(carry) me up the stairs. So we got a room key and he took our bags up while I waited in the lobby. He came down stating that the room was in very poor condition, smelled of smoke and that there was a smoke haze in the hallway. I called Priceline, they called the front desk attendant and verified that there were no available rooms with 2 beds, which we had booked, and there was a room available on the first floor with one bed and that we could pay extra for a rollaway. Long story short, Priceline cancelled our reservation and gave us our money back. It seems so strange that they fill up the handicapped rooms with able bodied customers in a hotel that has no elevator. We went to a better hotel for less money. As a side note because I didn't get beyond the lobby. Rugs were dirty. Floors were dirty and the upholstered wing back chairs in the lobby were so worn and dirty I sat in the breakfast area.

Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Louisville Airport South? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Baymont Inn & Suites Louisville Airport South

Address: 6515 Signature Drive, Louisville, KY 40213 (Formerly Jameson Inn)
Location: United States > Kentucky > Louisville
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( Wi-Fi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #69 of 95 Hotels in Louisville
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Baymont Inn & Suites Louisville Airport South 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Wyndham, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, Reservation Counter, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites Louisville Airport South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Jameson Inn - Louisville South Hotel Louisville
Louisville Jameson Inn

If you own or manage Baymont Inn & Suites Louisville Airport South, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.