“customer service. .NOT” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Baymont Inn & Suites Louisville Airport South

You added Baymont Inn & Suites Louisville Airport South to your Saves list
Baymont Inn & Suites Louisville Airport South
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   6515 Signature Drive, Louisville, KY 40213 (Formerly Jameson Inn)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #70 of 98 Hotels in Louisville

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Louisville
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2014

I was pleased with my stay except after the 1st night, our room was not touched. I did not expect clean sheets, but I did expect the beds to be made, wet towels replaced, and trash emptied. The next morning, I complained and then the room was attended. It was very quiet so we did get 3 nights good sleep.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Kassi K, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Louisville Airport South, responded to this review, October 8, 2014
Thank you for your review. I am very sorry for our mix up on your first day. Sometimes we make mistakes and a room get overlooked. I am glad that the remainder of your stay was better and you were able to get rest.
Louisville
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

Not pleased. I was almost electrocuted by an outlet when I tried to pull my cell phone charger out of the wall. I warned the front desk attendant about it. My cousin's wedding was in a few hours so I didn't even have time to talk to the manager about the problem. But I was very angry that I could have been injured by this. The hotel had a funny odor and the carpet in my room wasn't clean.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Old Monroe, Missouri
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014

The bad: there was mold on the ceiling in the bathroom. The walls and carpet were disgusting. You get two sheets for a blanket. The way the ac is set up, you freeze to death or bake. No elevator, stairs only.
The good: staff was friendly, breakfast was good. Biscuits and gravy, waffles, cold cereal, doughnuts.
I am a firm believer, you get what you pay for and luckily we only stayed one night.

Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Louisville Airport South? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Baymont Inn & Suites Louisville Airport South

Address: 6515 Signature Drive, Louisville, KY 40213 (Formerly Jameson Inn)
Location: United States > Kentucky > Louisville
Ranked #70 of 98 Hotels in Louisville
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Baymont Inn & Suites Louisville Airport South 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Wyndham, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites Louisville Airport South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Jameson Inn - Louisville South Hotel Louisville
Louisville Jameson Inn

If you own or manage Baymont Inn & Suites Louisville Airport South, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.