Reserved executive room and adjoining room smoking also. Paid cash upon arrival. Pd a 50.00 deposit. Was informed the room next to us had not been cleaned and would not b available ..however gave us the next room It was never pointed out to anyof us that this room was a non smoking room we had guaranteed rental of a smoking plus there were ash trays in that room....noted as we passed room next to executive suite had a man in it.. Manager/Staff lied to us...Hotel room carpet in suite soaking wet around heater units ..clean but worn and dingy curtain hanging off rod....Sofa bed so worn when you sat down you almost hit the floor. Due to so many festivities in Lville the weekend of april 4th 5th rooms were hard to come by so we stayed. I left the hotel 1 day earlier than my guests....it was the next day when I called to inquire if my 50.00 deposit was still there Bonnie at the desk said yes and I could come back and get it as it was being held for me. Upon arrival the Managers attitude was uninterested and his attitude made it clear; to bad get over it and get out.refused to return my deposti stating second room had been smoked in and was a non smoking room(Bonnie who informed me by phone that the deposit was being held for me was sitting there and never opened her mouth)......he proceeded to produce the forms they had me sign and initial....which were not the unsigned ones they gave me that I have .. Anolther guest had rented there rooms and there teenage daughter was showering when in walks 4 young men on her. Mix up at desk the room had been rented twice ......Manager/manager def needs retraining i would have thought Baymont would not have such a tacky and poorly run property.....U can best bet i will not use nor refer anyone there, In fact will most likely avoid Baymonts from now on...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Baymont Inn & Suites Louisville hotel near Churchill Downs features amenities and a central location that make it ideal for business or pleasure. We are near many popular attractions, most within 10 minutes of the hotel, including the Kentucky International Convention Center and Louisville International Airport.Enjoy comfortable, non-smoking rooms with inviting amenities that give you that home-away-from-home feeling, including free Wi-Fi and our popular, free continental breakfast. Take a refreshing dip in our outdoor pool or work out the kinks in our gym. We are a pet-friendly hotel.LOCAL ATTRACTIONS Our Louisville hotel near Churchill Downs is the ideal place to stay for the exciting annual Run for the Roses, better known as the Kentucky Derby. We are also close to many other fun and interesting attractions, including two indoor sports complexes, Hoops Basketball and Volleyball, and the Mid America Sports Center. DINING OPTIONSOur Louisville hotel is ideally located to give you a true sense of local flavor, no matter your tastes. Great local choices include all-American favorites at the Brickhouse Tavern and Tap. Check out the Bristol Bar and Grille for steaks, seafood, pastas and more. There are lots of familiar restaurants in the area as well. BUSINESS AND EVENT FACILITIESYou can stay connected to work with our business center, which features free copy, fax and print services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Wyndham, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Baymont Inn and Suites- Louisville East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baymont Inn And Suites- Louisville East Hotel Louisville
- Louisville Baymont Inn
- Baymont Inn Louisville East