“Great value” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #45 of 97 Hotels in Louisville
Morganfield, KY
“Great value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2012

Room was clean although of course the ac is always off so the room took hours to cool down it seemed. Parking right in from of room. Nice flat screen. Room 121 right beside the pool so convenient if you wanted to swim. Small but cozy. We would stay again for 70$ great deal.

Room Tip: Comfortable
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
West Chicago, Illinois, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2012

I too was a bit concerned when I read some of the reviews for this hotel that were less than favorable. However, for the price per night, I decided to give it a try. My husband and I were quite satisfied with our accommodations. Were they what we have experienced in three star plus hotels.........no. However, if amenities offered by higher star hotels are what you want, then you have to pay for them!!!!! Our room was clean, the bed was comfortable, the shower was quite adequate and it was great to not hear any outside noise throughout our entire stay. Yes, the breakfast was not hot, but then again, if that is a priority for you, then go somewhere else where you will definitely pay more for that perk. The best thing about this hotel.............the staff!!!! They were so friendly, helpful and bent over backwards to accommodate every request we made. I would stay at this hotel again!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Guangzhou, Guangdong, China
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2012

I booked this the night before our stay based on price, location, and reviews. What a great choice! It is next to a highway entrance, gas station, and lots of restaurants. The staff were very friendly and helpful with helping me find a restaurant. The free breakfast wasn't great - cereal, breads, juice and coffee - but was good for starters. All in all, I was very pleased.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2012

I spent 5 nights there while on vacation and would highly recommend! The staff was friendly, the room was clean and comfortable. Just a great place to stay!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
Dayton
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2012

The nature of our business has us traveling to certain parts of the country for 6-12 months stays at a time. During the first month or so we stay in a hotel until more permanent places are located. The staff at Baymont-Louisville East was one of the most friendly group of people we have came across in a long time. I needed 10 rooms for my staff & they provided excellent accommodations @ a fair price. We have very much enjoyed our time here & would highly recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a good nights rest surrounded by people who genuinely care about they're guests...

G.R.W.

Elkhart, Indiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2012

Reading past reviews of this hotel, I was a bit concerned since there were quite a few negative reviews. However, I must admit, my stay was very acceptable. Check in and out staff were very friendly and fast. It was evident that the exterior had recently undergone a complete repainting. The smell of fresh paint was in the air and the overall appearance of the exterior as well as the interior stairwells were that of a new paint job. My room was nicely furnished and surprisingly clean. Wireless internet was surprisingly and extremely fast. There were a multitude of TV channels that displayed nicely on the fairly large flat screen TV. About my only room gripe was with the bed and that was only because of my bad back. The bed itself was fine but the firmness of it just did not agree with my back. Consequently, my nights were restless. The breakfast selections were just ok. I prefer having more "hot" selections such as eggs, etc that are available at similarly priced establishments. Finding the hotel can be somewhat of a challenge since it sits back off the main drag with absolutely no signage from the street indicating it's location. But overall, I would recommend it based on my experience during this stay.

Lexington, Kentucky, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2012

I've stayed at 3 budget hotels within a mile of this place. This is by far the best. I've stayed in worst $150 hotels. Clean, new, everything worked, quiet, great bed.
The lobby setup is a little weird, cramped parking, and the breakfast is very simple. But hey a hot waffle & cereal/fruit isn't bad.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business

Been to Baymont Inn and Suites- Louisville East? Share your experiences!