This hotel used to be a great place, and we've stayed here countless times before so I don't know how it came to be what it is today. The hallways stank of cigarette smoke, and when I informed the front desk, they did go up and sprayed some air freshener but only partway down the hall. This only masked the odor temporarily and nothing was actually "taken care of". The rooms are horribly outdated, and exactly like the images posted by others (only my room was slightly even more worse for the wear); they are currently in the process of updating them though as was discovered when my family visited the pool—this is where they are storing all the new cabinets, carpet, etc. Even with new updates to the room though, I'll never be staying at this location ever again. The hotel overall is a dump starting with the horribly decorated lobby, which is anything but fun looking and downright depressing. Upon entering the elevator, you feel like you just stepped into a shower—who decorates their elevators with bathroom tile? These guys do. Smoking rooms need to be completely separated from the non-smoking rooms. In short, don't bother with this hotel: there's nothing of Quality here.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn & Suites University/Airport Hotel Louisville
- Quality Inn & Suites University/Airport Hotel
- Quality Inn And Suites University/Airport
- Quality Inn University Airport
- Quality Inn Louisville
- Louisville Quality Inn
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, Expedia, Choice Hotels, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Quality Inn & Suites University/Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.