“Convenient and quiet” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Louisville North

You added Ramada Louisville North to your Saves list
Ramada Louisville North
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1041 Zorn Avenue, I-71 Exit #2 & Zorn Avenue, Louisville, KY 40207 (East Louisville)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #60 of 97 Hotels in Louisville
Grand Cayman
“Convenient and quiet”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

Love the location. Near parks and barbeque restaurant. Easy access to freeway to Hartford and Lexington. The remote controls for the TV are really bad but everything else is fine. Big, clean sparkling outdoor pool. Park by your room.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Norwalk, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I was not particularly impressed with this property. I chose it because it was cheap and offered breakfast. The room was nothing spectacular, but it had two beds and a bathroom. There were various little problems, but these would be easily corrected by some attention to detail and by various levels of management making sure that employees are doing what they're paid to do. Here are some pertinent examples of this. The in-room coffee maker hadn't been cleaned in quite a while. The water reservoir was coated in white stuff that could have been water residue. Or drywall dust. Hard to tell. Needless to say, I couldn't use the coffee maker. The bathroom had hair and bits of stuff in the tub and on the floor. The ringer on the phone was apparently turned off because my requested wake up call did not arrive. And when I checked out, the clerk did not ask if everything met with my satisfaction.

More troubling was when I checked in. The person who checked in right before me returned to the desk because his room had not been cleaned. The manager went to check on the room they were planning to assign to me, and when he returned to the desk, he said it was OK. His idea of OK and my idea of OK are obviously different, if he could miss the fact that the beds were made with little effort or thought about what they looked like. The skirts were rumpled, and the beds looked like they had slept in previously, although as far as I could tell they had not. If you want your room to look like "spa" beds, you need to train your housekeepers how to make them up so they look like that. Regardless of whether I'm staying in a $75/night or $150/night room, I expect the room to be clean and everything in working order. That is the housekeeper's job. It's becoming increasingly obvious to me that people just don't care about doing their jobs well. There are some things that are fairly non-negotiable in housekeeping. This particular Ramada should be sending a few housekeepers looking for other employment or investing some hours in training. I know housekeeping is a thankless, underpaid job, but the room was barely acceptable.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled on business

Destin, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Take your own pillow, some of the worse I have had. Remote control was a piece of crap and they know it. You had to stand on one leg, hold your head to the side and your arm straight up in the air. It was difficult to operate I finally used the buttons at the side of the TV. I was sent to one room that was suposed to have a king bed and a pull out couch....someone must have stollen the couch, so we went to another room that had two doubles, we had asked for a handicap room, but didn't get one. I was told that since I had booked it through Ramada 800#, that they didn't have a reservation for us. I received a phone call and the front desk told them they were too busy to put the call through and told the person to call my cell phone, but the caller didn't know I had a cell. They called back and were able to leave a message. Breakfast was an okay continnential breakfast and there was quite a few choices. We had also asked for a 1st floor unit due to my daughters handicap and we were on the first floor which was quite a walk from the handicapp parking in the front of the building.....or we could park around the back and walk up the steps, which would have never worked. The room was clean, had a slight musty order, but it was ok, they did have a plastic pad under the sheet, but we didn't need it, no one was unable to make to the potty.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled with family

ELKTON
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The room was nice as usual, but the washcloths were awful! They were like sandpaper. In fact my face was left scratched up and bled above my eye and on my nose Do they not know what fabric softener is? I've stayed there several times and never had this problem before. My advice is if you stay here beware of the washcloths!!

• Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Been to Ramada Louisville North? Share your experiences!