“A great experience....” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Louisville North

Save Saved
You added Ramada Louisville North to your Saves list
Ramada Louisville North
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1041 Zorn Avenue, I-71 Exit #2 & Zorn Avenue, Louisville, KY 40207 (East Louisville)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #55 of 95 hotels in Louisville
SAN MATEO
“A great experience....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

I visited my girlfriend back in Lousiville, KY. She recommended this Ramada because she had stayed there before many years ago. I was provided the exact room I requested: 1 non-smoking, King bed and most importantly...upstairs. Admittedly, I've stayed in places where people walking above your head sound like they are doing the RiverDance. haha So, that was very important to me to have a quiet room (to the best of their ability). The staff was courteous & professional. My room was really nice, clean and comfortable. My girlfriend stated that they did a great remodel job when she saw the room. What can I say but I was really happy that my room didn't have all of those wildly rediculous colors that some places choose. The room was tastefully decorated with the "feel" of a suite. I would definitely return to this hotel. Great location right off the freeway but it's still quiet enough with a semi-rural feeling and the price was very affordable. Good job Ramada.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

314 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012

The hotel was in a perfect location. Everything was really nice but the bed was very uncomfortable and the pillows were not comfortable to sleep on. I wish there was a pool.
The food that was served at the continental breakfast was good and the restaurant at the hotel served really good food.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012

The Ramada Downtown North is a hidden gem in the city of Louisville. My wife and I have stayed in this hotel during our annual trip to the Kentucky Derby for the past 4 years. We continue to go back year-after-year because we believe it to be the best value in town. Really...I can't say enough great things about this place; proximity to downtown, price (especially during derby weekend), clean rooms, restaurant onsite, pool, and a very attentive staff. There's also a mini-refrigerator and microwave in each room; which we find extremely useful because we typically drive into Louisville from Chicago and have perishables stored in a cooler for the trip.

If you're visiting the area for any reason (and have to stay in a hotel), I would highly recommend spending your hard earned dollars at this establishment. You will not be disappointed...

Room Tip: If you can...try to reserve a room on the second floor. This will alleviate some of the noise one mi...
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Ramada Louisville North? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada Louisville North

Address: 1041 Zorn Avenue, I-71 Exit #2 & Zorn Avenue, Louisville, KY 40207
Location: United States > Kentucky > Louisville > East Louisville
Ranked #55 of 95 hotels in Louisville
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Ramada Louisville North 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Wyndham, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, getaroom.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Ramada Louisville North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Downtown North Hotel Louisville
Ramada Hotel Louisville
Ramada Louisville
Ramada Hotel Downtown North
Louisville Ramada

If you own or manage Ramada Louisville North, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.