“Great price and resturant too!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Louisville North

You added Ramada Louisville North to your Saves list
Ramada Louisville North
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1041 Zorn Avenue, I-71 Exit #2 & Zorn Avenue, Louisville, KY 40207 (East Louisville)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #59 of 97 Hotels in Louisville
New Richmond, Ohio
“Great price and resturant too!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2012

Convenient location to downtown and local events. We stay here many times when visiting Louisville.

Room Tip: On eof the few hotels anymore that allow smoking in some rooms.
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Toronto, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2012

I stayed at this Ramada recently for four days, and on departure, left several items of expensive clothing behind (always check the drawers!). I was sure that these would disappear - there is no way for me to prove that I actually left anything behind.

When I called the Ramada, I was delighted to discover that everything was being held for me t the front desk. Shipping the items back to me in Canada was a bit complicated, but the gracious manager, Naresh Krishnani, personally packed and delivered the items to the FedEx depot, and followed up with me to ensure that they had arrived safely. Excellent service and customer care. Will gladly recommend this hotel to others.

Thanks Naresh!

• Stayed January 2012, traveled with friends
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2012

Positives first, reasonably priced, restaurant on site(Mexican), clean rooms, flat screen TV, friendly staff. Negatives: This hotel has outside entrances, when arriving at night there are no lights on and the switch by the door does nothing. I had to prop the door open to find a light that worked. The phone did not work. Several lights did not work because they were either broken or did not work because they were not plugged into the unsafe outlets. All of these were security issues that concerned me, traveling alone.

I asked for (by calling on my cell) and was given a replacement room, but after having the identical experience there (lack of working lights, no phone service), I stayed with the first room. The included breakfast was OK the first morning, but on the second day things like milk were in short supply.

I think you can do better than this hotel. It is a shame, because all of these things could be fixed easily.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled solo
Paoli, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2012

I am a college student and live in Indiana. As a nursing student, one of the places I was required to do clinicals was at the Veterns Hospital in Louisville, Ky. Due to one of the bridges being shut down because of a crack, the commute to Louisville could take several hrs. Therefore, I choose to stay one night a week at the Ramada Inn on Zorne Ave in Louisveille, Ky. I did this for 8 weeks. The staff was very helpful in any thing I needed to help make me feel welcome as well as safe during my stay. The rooms were always clean and ready upon my arrival. I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2012

Great....I will DEFINATELY stay again.... The staff and the room overall was excellent and I would DEFINATELY recommend this hotel to others

• Stayed January 2012
Metropolis, IL
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2012

Good value hotel! I was there during some severly cold weather and the room was warm and toasty! Since the doors open to the outside and not a hallway, I skipped venturing out to get ice. The bed was comfortable with several pillow thicknesses to choose from. Best water pressure I have ever had in a hotel. The toilet was push button flush which had to be flushed twice every time, which was a little aggravating. TV, lights, and everything else worked great. There were some peeling tiles on the tub wall, but the cheaper price made it worth not having a fancy appearance.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled solo
LouisvilleRamadaGM, General Manager at Ramada Louisville North, responded to this review, January 21, 2012
Dear Guest
I want to firstly thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to complete this review. As a valued guest, your feedback is very important to us and I can assure you that we will use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. We know you have a choice in hotels and we are delighted that you chose ours.

The bathroom within the guest rooms are scheduled for a face lift in 2012. As part of our green initiatives, we have installed a flush system with 2 settings (half/full flush). We hope to see you again!

Again, thank you for completing this review and if I can be of assistance to you, don't hesitate to contact me.
Naresh Krishnani
Ramada Downtown North, Louisville, KY
Almond, NY
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2012

Enjoyed the stay. Service excellent and facilities first rate. But, oh! the bed! Waaaay too hard. An investment in pillow tops would make the stay exquisite! Enjoyed the Mexican restuarant. Prices reasonable and server very good.

Room Tip: Check the bed for rocks.
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
Dear Guest
I want to firstly thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to complete this review. Your feedback surely boost our staff's morale and we will continue to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. We know you have a choice in hotels and we are delighted that you chose ours.

I will surely take your concerns about our mattress back to our Ramada Corporate team. As per the brand requirement we have Serta Emerald Plush mattress in all our guest rooms. We will surely consider about the pillow topper cover for these mattress.

Naresh Krishnani
Ramada Downtown North, Louisville, KY

Been to Ramada Louisville North? Share your experiences!