Stayed three nights at this very nice and clean hotel. The hotel was packed because there was a huge music festival going on along with USA gymnastics championship. While the valets are numerous, the front desk usually had two people and sometimes one. Not enough to deal with the number of people in the hotel. While the bar is expensive, despite there only being one server in a packed bar, we were taken cared of on a Friday night. Had breakfast and lunch a t the restaurant and thought the food was average and expensive.
The location of this hotel is great and you can walk to many bars and restaurants on 4th Street Live.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic Downtown Hotel with Old World Charm and modern amenities - Home of The Oakroom, Kentucky's only 5 Diamond restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels, Travelocity, Orbitz, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Seelbach Hilton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seelbach Hilton Hotel Louisville
- Hilton Hotel Louisville
- Louisville Seelbach Hotel
- Seelbach Hilton Louisville Hotel
- Hilton Louisville