We arrived to this hotel on Friday late afternoon, as my husband suffered from tooth ache and high fever, as a result of it. At the front desk was David. I asked him to help me find a dentist, since it was Friday, the hour most clinics were closed. It wasn't easy to found a dentist, but David didn't give up until he found a dentist that agreed to receive my husband.
David behaved above and beyond expectations. We will never forget him. He should be a model for receptionists. The whole staff at this hotel was very nice.
The hotel is situated in a beautiful building, inside and out.
The room we had (junior suite) was gorgeous, clean, spacious, comfortable beds, pleasant to be in.
This hotel on 4th street enjoys its' happy atmosphere, restaurants and live music, which we did not hear inside the room.
We ate at the Rira Irish Pub - very recommended. Even vegetarians like me will find dishes there.
If there was a possibility to show satisfaction in more then 5 points,
I would give The Seelbach Hilton Louisville 10 points!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic Downtown Hotel with Old World Charm and modern amenities - Home of The Oakroom, Kentucky's only 5 Diamond restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, EasyToBook and Tingo so you can book your Seelbach Hilton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seelbach Hilton Hotel Louisville
- Hilton Hotel Louisville
- Louisville Seelbach Hotel
- Seelbach Hilton Louisville Hotel
- Hilton Louisville